NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Cop

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guitar Cop

    Tell me it's not true, GC is no longer active. Has anybody seen him resurface under a new alias? Was it his comments about southerners that did him in this time? Dude is too funny.

  • #2
    Originally posted by LPI
    Tell me it's not true, GC is no longer active. Has anybody seen him resurface under a new alias? Was it his comments about southerners that did him in this time? Dude is too funny.
    He said something about not trusting a 10-year-old with the cops he knows because they'd hit on her. Someone said they were reporting him for that, and then O.com stepped in and said they were reviewing it.

    There was a rumor that he was here under another name, but I don't think it's really him.
    ..................................................

    The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

    (Please PM me for faster admittance.)

    Comment


    • #3
      He is here somewhere no doubt. The admin has their best troll satellites working overtime keeping an eye on him I'm sure.

      "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ejay
        He is here somewhere no doubt. The admin has their best troll satellites working overtime keeping an eye on him I'm sure.

        LOL, now just add about 150 lbs.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here you go

          "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh dude. That one got me laughing out loud. I still am. That is exactly how I pictured "Glut". Too funny. Where do u come up with these pics? I also like the one u posted with the character slamming his head against the keyboard.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dude, I am the internet picture king. If it wouldn't get old, I wouldn't even need to type words to reply to half of these posts on o.com.

              I have pics for every reply.
              "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ejay
                Dude, I am the internet picture king. If it wouldn't get old, I wouldn't even need to type words to reply to half of these posts on o.com.

                I have pics for every reply.


                Uh you must be my twin, I had to stop posting pics though, I got spanked twice I too can reply to nearly every post with a pic LOL!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OFK
                  Uh you must be my twin, I had to stop posting pics though, I got spanked twice I too can reply to nearly every post with a pic LOL!

                  Hey! You told me you liked spankings...
                  BR

                  Fresh Cope, It Satisfies, Since 1822

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Entre Nous
                    He said something about not trusting a 10-year-old with the cops he knows because they'd hit on her.
                    I will never understand it. They keep on banning funny people like Gluttony and Guitar Cop. They're just joking around with people. Everybody knows that!

                    But, they have let the people from that real little police site invade here and disrupt just about every subject SHERIFF has posted in here for the last 60 days.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SHERIFF
                      I will never understand it. They keep on banning funny people like Gluttony and Guitar Cop. They're just joking around with people. Everybody knows that!

                      But, they have let the people from that real little police site invade here and disrupt just about every subject SHERIFF has posted in here for the last 60 days.
                      Lets not forget that they also let people repeatedly post in restricted areas who are clearly not eligible to post there.

                      Yes, Sheriff, like I said before, there IS selective moderation.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Entre Nous
                        Someone said they were reporting him for that, and then O.com stepped in and said they were reviewing it.
                        You can thank pvtbuddie for GC's demise. Her mission seems to be to turn O.com into a "G" rated forum that her children can enjoy. While I can't fault her motives, I think she needs to take into consideration the desires of the majority of the members of this forum, who don't mind the PG-13 and an occasional R-rated discourse.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Soon2Be
                          Lets not forget that they also let people repeatedly post in restricted areas who are clearly not eligible to post there.

                          Yes, Sheriff, like I said before, there IS selective moderation.

                          I know. One of 'em from that other little police site isn't even a cop, yet he follows me to any subject I drop a reply in, even in the Squad Room.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Soon2Be
                            Lets not forget that they also let people repeatedly post in restricted areas who are clearly not eligible to post there.

                            Yes, Sheriff, like I said before, there IS selective moderation.

                            I sent a PM to Tim offering my services as a volunteer moderator. The response I got back was "We don't use volunteer moderators. All mods are paid employees." (That's not an exact quote, but it's close enough.) Yet, the ONLY mod I ever see posting is Tim. These people aren't doing the job they're being paid for, and the people who are allowed to continue posting proves it. We have an imposter who had to be run off by the community, instead of being banned (1UNDER1), someone who is clearly anti-cop and does nothing but throw insults around and call names (badge), and several others.

                            Seems to me that the current system of moderation isn't working too well.
                            BR

                            Fresh Cope, It Satisfies, Since 1822

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigRich
                              I sent a PM to Tim offering my services as a volunteer moderator. The response I got back was "We don't use volunteer moderators. All mods are paid employees." (That's not an exact quote, but it's close enough.) Yet, the ONLY mod I ever see posting is Tim. These people aren't doing the job they're being paid for, and the people who are allowed to continue posting proves it. We have an imposter who had to be run off by the community, instead of being banned (1UNDER1), someone who is clearly anti-cop and does nothing but throw insults around and call names (badge), and several others.

                              Seems to me that the current system of moderation isn't working too well.
                              My guess is that Tim is the only moderator, but he's also busy with everything else he does. He can't take care of all the problems here - with the level of participation, there certainly should be more moderators.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 2264 users online. 94 members and 2170 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X