X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude On Bike Gets Creamed On The TV Show "COPS"

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...an89/Crazy.wmv

HOLY!
    May God bless every single public servant out there!

Paramedics sure did get there FAST!!!

Comment

He did very well keeping his stop contained.
      "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

THat guy on the bike had serious issues with wanting to live out frogger!

No honestly I have seen it a hundred times. Some Ahole going "oooohhhhhh llloookkkk fllasshhinngg lights!!! WHAM!!"

Comment

the direct result of rubber necking. im waiting for antipolice groups to start harping on accident's caused by people to busy trying to see what the cops are doing to pay attention to the road. before long they'll be lobbying for it to be illegal for police to make traffic stops. lol

Comment

Originally posted by HCSO511
            the direct result of rubber necking. im waiting for antipolice groups to start harping on accident's caused by people to busy trying to see what the cops are doing to pay attention to the road. before long they'll be lobbying for it to be illegal for police to make traffic stops. lol
            That's how I smashed my last car sort of. I was rubber necking, but not at a police car stopped. I saw a nice car in the Tim Hortons parking lot which is right at the corner of an intersection. The light changed on me while I wasn't looking. Nobody knew that though. The police thought I hit some ice and my brakes locked up. I gave the other drivers lots of flashing lights to look at because the other lady called 911 so everyone came.

Comment

WOW, thats wild.
              Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by ejay
                He did very well keeping his stop contained.
                Excuse me? Up until the biker got smacked,he than turned his back on suspect #2,several times And ,he is going to "search" the vehicle? With all that was going on I must have missed the part where he went to the court house for the search warrant. Perhaps he meant that he was going to tow the vehicle therfore he had to make an inventory of the contents. All in all I am sure we all would have been shook up enough to make those boo-boos with that friggin camera rollin.
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

I saw that. It was quite disturbing. The first thing that came to mind besides wow was the guy is an idiot for rubbernecking. I heard the death gurgle going on.
                  Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

As soon as the guy heard sirens coming for him, he tried to get up so he could rubberneck some more.

Was that the same guy who rode by on the bike going the opposite way at the beginning of the stop?

Comment

Yeah, that was a pretty brutal crash. Odd, though, that the guy driving the car claims he did not see the guy on the bike before hitting him. The five-second skid and squealing of tires might say otherwise. I wonder if anyone got a traffic citation for that little mishap.

Hope the bikeer is okay and healed by now; as that show was probably taped several months ago.

P.S. When they showed the squad car, it appeared as though the officer only had the "steady burns" on to the front. Were his rear flashers activated?

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Anyone have the video last week where the vegas cop took some guy down to the ground by grabbing his throat?

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                          Anyone have the video last week where the vegas cop took some guy down to the ground by grabbing his throat?
                          I saw it. But I don't have the video.

There are still some cops who will go hands-on in taking care of business. Not everybody resorts to using a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by SHERIFF
                            I saw it. But I don't have the video.

There are still some cops who will go hands-on in taking care of business. Not everybody resorts to using a taser.
                            my mouth just dropped when i saw that

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu
                              he is going to "search" the vehicle? With all that was going on I must have missed the part where he went to the court house for the search warrant.
                              Vehicles are automatically exigent circumstances. You don't need a warrant to search one, according to the Supreme Court.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3338 users online. 144 members and 3194 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X