300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxpayer funded limo rides

Take a look at this local news story. It's been a long time since something pushed my buttons like this.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=343447

------------------
    In God we trust. All others we run through NCIC.
    "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Nothing surprises me anymore. Right now, there is a hullabaloo over the fact that the mayor and an aid spent over $10,000 on limousines "sightseeing: in Europe. And it wasn't just any ole limousine.....It was a MERDECES limousine.....Only the best for our mayor! grrrrrrr

Comment

I'm at a complete loss as to how someone approved using limosines for welfare transportation in the first place!

Another thing that bothers me; is this will give anyone who is forced to use welfare to get back on their feet, or create a decent life for themselves. Millions of people don't want to be on welfare, and they work their *** off trying to create a better life for themselves and their family; then these people come along, and abuse the system, creating a bad name for them all. Quite akin to one police officer making a mistake.

[This message has been edited by cheapboy (edited 05-21-2001).]

Comment

I guess if it keeps the Democrats in power it will be alright to spend our money that way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3508 users online. 200 members and 3308 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X