300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnparkssucks.com

I think this may have been mentioned in the past, but I couldn't find anything specific.

This is a website about a guy who owns a crown vic that he "posered" out. The website was made by someone who wanted to tell the public about it.

It includes photos of the vehicle in question, and a history of the owner. All fo this takes place in Maryland.

see for yourself.

http://johnparkssucks.com/photo.htm
    "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Oh yeah, this guy's a complete ***, says he gets his jollies off by running motorcyclists off the road.
    Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

Yeah, but damn I hate hearing these women tell EVERYONE that ANYTIME you're getting pulled over, KEEP DRIVING and call 911 BEFORE you pull over.
      Future Farva

Comment

Originally posted by JeffroPoPo
        Yeah, but damn I hate hearing these women tell EVERYONE that ANYTIME you're getting pulled over, KEEP DRIVING and call 911 BEFORE you pull over.
        But it's morons like this who give these women an excuse to do that. I don't mind women putting on their flashers and driving slowly to a well lit area at night, especially when you have jackasses like John Parks driving around.

I'm sure the local cops there are aware of this guy and hopefully they'll take every legal chance they get to stop, ticket, or even arrest this guy. He wants a real police car, show him one from the backseat perspective.

I can't believe this guy even went as far as to install a radar unit and a MDT, what a loser.

Gibbmusic
        Okay, just how big were those two beers sir?

Comment

The funny part is, this guy could have made a living installing equipment for a municipality but decided to be a poser and do it on his own vehicle.

Someone do something illegal infront of his house so you can make the news as being the real cop he pulled over.
          "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbmusic
            But it's morons like this who give these women an excuse to do that. I don't mind women putting on their flashers and driving slowly to a well lit area at night, especially when you have jackasses like John Parks driving around.

I'm sure the local cops there are aware of this guy and hopefully they'll take every legal chance they get to stop, ticket, or even arrest this guy. He wants a real police car, show him one from the backseat perspective.

I can't believe this guy even went as far as to install a radar unit and a MDT, what a loser.

Gibbmusic
            Yeah, that's more than a little screwy. He probably has a uniform at home that he puts on in front of the mirror.
            Future Farva

Comment

lol...

I DO make my living installing lighting/communications equip....

has anyone even bothered to check the validity of those accusations before jumping on the bandwagon??

for the umpteenth time, the company is/was registered, the vehicle was registered/insured in the company name.....that particular vehicle was sold about two weeks ago to an MPD (DC) officer....

if anyone bothered to run the tag they'd find out that it was registered to the company.... but things like that are hush-hushed, because they don't want to look like asses....

my new demo car is also registered/insured through the company...

keep in mind , that you're only in the "incorporated companies" list, if you're incorporated, there are different business classifications, incorporated is only one of them....

James Schmidt, just wanted his 5 minutes of fame by starting a "sucks" website....

PM me if you want more info...... I'll be more than happy to supply pictures of the registration/insurance/business info....

then we can laugh at the REAL ***...

for the record, I own ONE patch, that was given to me by a county officer a few yrs back,which I have in a box somewhere..... other than that, I own NO patches/badges/insignia/uniform/etc..not even a thin blue line sticker....

I don't "play" cop, I install lighting/communications....
              Last edited by TechnoWeenie; 09-01-2006, 06:32 AM.
              Owner, Covert Vehicle Products, Specializing in Covert Emergency Vehicle Lighting, and Custom Data Delivery Solutions.

Comment

there's a few more pieces of paperwork I had to do at the district courthouse, registering the trade name,etc......those pics are from around march,IIRC......

now, will someone actually LOOK at things before jumping to conclusions??

it's funny because all the information they "compiled" was stuff I said myself.. they put someone else's name/address/phone number on the site.... I had to call the guy myself to let him know what was going , I was afraid some idiot was gonna hurt him....

you have a bunch of guys that wanted to jump on the bandwagon without getting the story straight, another guy who wanted to get his 5 minutes of fame, and stir up a bunch of ****, I even emailed him copies of the registration/title/previous invoices,etc... and he refused to acknowledge it, like somehow if he ignored it,it didnt exist....

like I said... find out the REAL story before you start jumping on things....
                Owner, Covert Vehicle Products, Specializing in Covert Emergency Vehicle Lighting, and Custom Data Delivery Solutions.

Comment

Are we getting so bored around here that we have to dig our claws into John Park's back again?

Comment

Again? I must have missed the first time.

As for pursuit technologies, as far as I know, it is a company that installs emergency equipment based out of Orange County California. That company must have an INC or LLC or something after it.

I must admit that the person or persons who put that website together must have some of their info wrong. If your public record is displayed and is inaccurate, I would recommend a lawsuit because that would be slander.

As for the story, it is obvious that something happened be it a bikers fault or the cagers fault that made someone mad enough to research the info and make a site out of it.

If the alligations are false, I apologize for posting the website and "jumping on the bandwagon".

Comment

Anyone notice something odd about that site? From the time of the first complaints and the founding of the website to the time it made the radio and tv was less than 48 hours and the site was last updated only 9 days after it was founded. It sounds fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NavyCop
                        Anyone notice something odd about that site? From the time of the first complaints and the founding of the website to the time it made the radio and tv was less than 48 hours and the site was last updated only 9 days after it was founded. It sounds fishy to me.
                        It all started when John Parks made a claim about motorcyclists driving recklessly. Something about causing them to crash if and when they drive reckless around him.

I think we all "talk" about things we would do. But it's just talk. For example, "I am going to kill my neightbor if I catch him tossing eggs on my car again!" Obviously I would never kill somebody for egg tossing.

The remarks John Parks made were taken seriously by Internet bikers all over the country. They set out to destroy his name and reputation by classifing him as a "police impersonator". By characterizing him as a "police impersonator", they probably felt law enforcement would do their dirty work for them in taking John Parks down.

If I recall correctly, law enforcement did take notice, but calculated very quickly they were barking up the wrong tree and had better back off.

I doubt very seriously that John Parks went through all the hassles of creating a dummy business just so he could have radios and lights in a Crown Victoria and look like a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by GoGo Gadget
                          .... those of us who serve the public in a law enforcement capacity were none too happy with his impersonating a police officer routine.

Why in the world would you leave yourself wide open by saying something like that?

Comment

I have no symapthy for everyone who claims to be a cop or take actions as a cop who is either no longer a cop or never was.

This guy seems fishy.
                            "Socrates was a philosopher. He talked a lot. They killed him." unknown to me.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by ejay
                              Again? I must have missed the first time.

As for pursuit technologies, as far as I know, it is a company that installs emergency equipment based out of Orange County California. That company must have an INC or LLC or something after it.
                              yes, they are a company on the west coast, different state, different companies, I realized AFTER I started my company that it had the same name, which is why I changed the name of my company....

Originally posted by ejay
                              I must admit that the person or persons who put that website together must have some of their info wrong. If your public record is displayed and is inaccurate, I would recommend a lawsuit because that would be slander.

As for the story, it is obvious that something happened be it a bikers fault or the cagers fault that made someone mad enough to research the info and make a site out of it.

If the alligations are false, I apologize for posting the website and "jumping on the bandwagon".
                              the statement WAS made, however it was taken out of context.....

a little background....

there was a post about a guy running from the police on a bike, speeds in excess of 150, THROUGH traffic....

there were some posts to the effect that, driving that fast, in those conditions was "OK" as long as you were trained....(ignoring the fact that he was running from the police)

MY post was exactly as stated..... EXPECTING someone to say, "that's not right" or "thats not safe" or some crap like that... but MOST of the people on that board KNOW I use extreme situations/examples to make my points....

when someone was gonna say "you can't PURPOSEFULLY pull over in front of someone", I was gonna swing it around, and change the "homicidial anti-biker" into a family of five in a mini-van, that DIDNT see the motorcycle because it was going too fast, pulled in front of it, and the bike couldnt stop, or change lanes, and ended up plowing right into the back of the van, killing a kid or two....making my point that, training or not, accidents happen BECAUSE of speed.....and it doesnt need to be an act done on purpose, someone could JUST as easily "accidentally" pull in front of someone doing 150 mph,it doesnt have to be on purpose.....

a member on the board who wasnt familiar with my posting style, got his panties in a twist,and posted on all these biker boards about what I said, and at that point it didnt matter WHAT I said, mob mentality had already set in... I was told to "defend myself" and "explain what you said",then when I explained the situation, I was told I "must be guilty" because I was defending myself,lol...

the TV+radio crap was exactly that,crap, news channel 7 basically supported me and agreed that these guys are a little... whacky... for doing all this, threatening,etc.. but of COURSE... that never makes it to the website. only channel 9,which is KNOWN for sensationalizing news, not checking facts, and twisting things around to fit what THEY want to see....actually gets on the site... no surprise there..

Originally posted by gogo gadget
                              those of us who serve the public in a law enforcement capacity were none too happy with his impersonating a police officer routine
                              ya know, an uninformed label put on me because someonen heard something is one thing.... CONTINUING to use it after it's been proven otherwise is NOT appropriate....thats a serious accusation that has long-lasting effects,and I HIGHLY suggest you re-evaluate your position...you have NO proof to back up those allegations, and you never will, I own a legitimate busines....I wonder why they didnt post all the FAILSAFES I had installed in that car so lights wouldnt come on??? why? because then other people would actually think I'm reasonable, and it wouldnt fit in with what they're trying to make me look like...

in addition to the fuses being pulled.... the car had to be in park, and the drivers door had to open, AND there was an RF remote that engaged the kill switch... you could even STEAL the car, put in the fuses,F up the steering column,but you STILL would have to have the drivers door open, AND the RF remote that's in MY pocket to turn the lights on , so even if the car was stolen, it was made impossible for lights/sirens to come on...

Originally posted by sheriff
                              The remarks John Parks made were taken seriously by Internet bikers all over the country. They set out to destroy his name and reputation by classifing him as a "police impersonator". By characterizing him as a "police impersonator", they probably felt law enforcement would do their dirty work for them in taking John Parks down.

If I recall correctly, law enforcement did take notice, but calculated very quickly they were barking up the wrong tree and had better back off.

I doubt very seriously that John Parks went through all the hassles of creating a dummy business just so he could have radios and lights in a Crown Victoria and look like a cop.
                              EXACTLY, numerous law enforcement agencies have investigated the issue, and realized that it IS a smear campaign... for someone who is SUPPOSEDLY doing all this "impersonating" , and being under such scrutiny by law enforcement,you'd think an "impersonator" would be in jail, well, when nothing is happening, there's nothing to go to jail FOR.. just empty allegations...

fact of the matter is, I've discussed in LENGTH with MSP(Maryland State Police) as to what I was/was not allowed to have installed in my demo car, before it was even built, and I followed that to a T, my new demo car will follow the same guidelines....

the guidelines I was given....

no VISIBLE red/blue lenses... LED's are OK provided they are clear,any sirens/lighting had to be INOPERABLE while the vehicle is in motion, a simple fuse pull would've taken care of it, but I went a step FURTHER to make sure NOTHING could ever come on unless I wanted to... I also went a step further with the lighting and CHOSE not to put any lighting in the dash/deck, even though I was given the go-ahead to do so, those lights were kept in my trunk when not in use, and plopped onto the rear deck/front dash when demo'd, it actually worked better that way, as I could move them around to show what they'd look like in different places, as opposed to just being hardwired and "stuck" where they were....the ONLY visible lightheads I had, were the mirrorbeams, because I couldnt just install those at a moments notice... the rest of the lighting was concealed strobe tubes,wig-wags,traffic-backer,etc......

again, "they" don't want that information to get out, it's quickly swept under the carpet,kinda hard to label someone an impersonator when they INTENTIONALLY not install lighting so it's not visible to the average driver....

I started to register my business in VA as an out of state business doing business in VA, but stopped as soon as I realized that I could still sell to VA without registering, registering/starting a company is/can be expensive...

Originally posted by scratch13
                              I have no symapthy for everyone who claims to be a cop or take actions as a cop who is either no longer a cop or never was.

This guy seems fishy.
                              I never claimed to be a cop, or took actions as a cop, all my information on all the forums I go to indicate I own a company that sells/installs lighting/communications....this one included, look at my sig....

my sig on CVN....

again,that stuff just gets swept under the carpet, wouldnt want me to seem like a reasonable guy who actually owns a company and installs equipment for a living...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1874 users online. 122 members and 1752 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X