300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Rape ....OUCH Yeoweee!!!

Do you think maybe this rapist will practice SAFE sex from now on???..

The radio news report said the victim walked into the police station and showed the officer the rapists appendage that she had bitten off, he then showed up at the hospital seeking medical attention.

http://www.chicago.tribune.com/news/...-51876,FF.html

------------------
    "We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." General George S. Patton
    "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Way to go!!!!
    Too bad it doesn't happen more often.

------------------
    Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL!

Comment

Yuck... Serves him right, rapists don't need to reproduce.

Comment

Tonight the FOX news anchor couldn't keep a straight face when reading the story and had to break away.

They have been teasing this all night.

" Woman fights back at rapist and takes a bite out of crime, is she Chicago's Lorena Bobbit" News after the movie.

They interviewed the doctor. She bit of his testicals. She should get an award!!!

------------------
        "We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." General George S. Patton
        "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

Yuck! I bet she wishes she had had a knife but she got the job done. I read awhile back if an older woman that grabbed her assailants anatomy (not the testicles) and held on just tightly enough to make him pretty uncomfortable. If he so much as moved, she made her grip tighter and she held him there till the cops arrived!

Comment

Justice has been served. Heh Heh Best
            Slow is Smooth, Smooth is fast.

Comment

I got off active duty (Marine Corps) and moved back to northern Virginia the day after the John Bobbit thing happened. I figured there would be more copy-cats...

Comment

Originally posted by Bonk:
                I got off active duty (Marine Corps) and moved back to northern Virginia the day after the John Bobbit thing happened. I figured there would be more copy-cats...
                That is not a copy cat, that is a woman defending herself. Kudos to her for having the presence of mind to try to protect herself, in a way she felt she could, not everyone, male or female, would have that kind of survival instinct.

------------------
                "The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."
                "The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it."

Comment

BEAUTIFUL! Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy!

Now let me tell you, that lady had some ballz!

------------------
                  "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!"
                  6P1 (retired)
                  6P1 (retired)

Comment

His odds of re-offending are definitely reduced.
                    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
                      Now let me tell you, that lady had some ballz!

Truer words were never spoken.

Comment

Don: You took the words right out of my mouth!

[This message has been edited by ALadyToYou (edited 05-20-2001).]

Comment

I don't think I could have done what she did! Good for her!

------------------
                          Never put down your gun, to hug a bear!
                          As the snow started to fall, he pulled his coat tighter around himself. Too tight, as it turned out. "This is the fourth coat crushing this year," said the police sergeant as he outlined the body with a special pencil that writes in the snow.

Comment

Is she related to McGruff?

Takin' a bite outta crime
                            Paul

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4058 users online. 250 members and 3808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X