300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SHERIFF the same poster as BODIE?

I have lurked this site for over a year and finally joined, It's a great place for info and to BS with some fellow officers. I remember this guy named "BODIE" who always had some dumb comment and was always arguing with everyone. I don't see posts by him anymore but I see this SHERIFF guy all over kind of filling his spot.

Hmmm... now that you mention it...
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

Bodie was from Ohio.....

Sheriff is from Virginia.....

Comment

one in the same I think.
        bodie finally got himself banned. then sherriff apppeared....

funny how things like that work. and it would be to easy for bodie to say ohio again, he needed to move, at least on the web.

check the way things are typed, even the sentance structures are almost idnetical.
        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
        Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart45
          I have lurked this site for over a year and finally joined
          I don't know if this is a very good way to begin...I mean by starting a thread directed against an individual member and trying to call him out as having a double identity. I know it doesn't give me a very good impression of you.

I think you'll find that there are many members you don't like or get along with. But trying to single them out and get others to join you in pointing fingers at them is not very helpful or productive. Maybe you should respond to the issues rather than focusing on the personalities of individual members.
          Last edited by Entre Nous; 08-08-2006, 03:34 PM.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

Originally posted by Entre Nous
            I don't know if this is a very good way to begin...I mean by starting a thread directed against a individual member and trying to call him out as having a double identity. I know it doesn't give me a very good impression of you.

I think you'll find that there are many members you don't like or get along with. But trying to single them out and get others to join you in pointing fingers at them is not very helpful or productive. Maybe you should respond to the issues rather than focusing on the personalities of individual members.

The same issues seem to be beat to death, this is the stuff that keeps forums alive. I'm not here to impress you.

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart45
              The same issues seem to be beat to death, this is the stuff that keeps forums alive.

I'm not here to impress you.
              Ah... so you're here to keep the forum alive?

That's very kind, but I think it was doing alright without you.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

Now that I think of it, Bodie was in Law Enforcement also.
                www.military.com

Moderator Hot Topics

www.militarypoliceassn.net

Comment

Originally posted by Entre Nous
                  Ah... so you're here to keep the forum alive?

That's very kind, but I think it was doing alright without you.
                  no no silly I never said I'm here to keep it alive, I simply stated that sometimes you need a little controversy.

I have no hate for SHERIFF, he keeps everyone going.. just pointing out something I noticed.

Comment

Is "sheriff" "Bodie"? Is "Hogboy" Mr Gluttony? Is Dogboy K9kop? Will the dynamic duo escape the Jokers' diabolical device? Stay tuned for the "next" exciting episode........
                    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
                      Is "sheriff" "Bodie"? Is "Hogboy" Mr Gluttony? Is Dogboy K9kop? Will the dynamic duo escape the Jokers' diabolical device? Stay tuned for the "next" exciting episode........
                      LMFAO...and 10. And oh yeah, MG is HB .
                      Now hold my hand and hold it tight,
                      I will not fail you here tonight,
                      For failing you, I fail myself,
                      And place my soul upon a shelf,
                      In Hell's Library without light,
                      I will not fail you here tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38

You get four paws up and a tail wag.
                        www.military.com

Moderator Hot Topics

www.militarypoliceassn.net

Comment

They can't be the same....when you get Sheriff ****ed off...he can still type worth a ****
                          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

For all we know he could be Josey Wales!
                            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

funny.....
                              he has posted here one way or the other.......
                              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2240 users online. 88 members and 2152 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X