Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not an Officer.com window sticker?

The idea of having an Officer.com t-shirt is being discussed now. So just to add to that, why not consider a small sized auto window sticker to be used to ID the car owner as a member of this forum?

As to the t-shirt, we could agree on a standard wording and color display, then those who want to, could pay the $10.00 or so to have one made up. Shoot, doing it that way, we could be wearing those shirts today [Wink]

Jim Burnes

nothing pertaining to police goes on a window of my vehicle. the worst sight is seeing your coworkers with busted out windows on christmas morning with yours still in because you neglected to make the addition of the fancy departmental sticker.

another coworker received sugar in his gas tank over his swat emblem on the back window.

nothing against this site.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
      The idea of having an Officer.com t-shirt is being discussed now. So just to add to that, why not consider a small sized auto window sticker to be used to ID the car owner as a member of this forum?

As to the t-shirt, we could agree on a standard wording and color display, then those who want to, could pay the $10.00 or so to have one made up. Shoot, doing it that way, we could be wearing those shirts today [Wink]

Jim Burnes

I am not interested in the window stickers, but would be VERY interested in a shirt - which moderator will "champion" this idea, and when can I send my money!
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

Actually guys, the idea is being discussed.

Stickers probably won't happen, but t-shirts, hats, polo shirts and mouse pads are a good possibility.

Stay tuned.

Comment

Yep, forget that sticker thing [Eek!] But how's about the t-shirt pattern?

We could have like a black t-shirt, with a skull and cross-bones superimposed over a large red flaming block letters: OFFICER.COM KICKS TAIL.

or

A tiny mouse, with an Officer.com tattoo showing on his backside, he 's facing away, looking up at a huge red-taloned bird of prey as it is just swooping in to grab the littly mouse.

or

I'd even guess a white, pocket-style t-shirt with a small officer.com logo on the right or left chest would be good too

But not as much fun

Comment

Pete, just send all your money to me and I will send you lots of T-Shirts. Send the money in US funds though!

Comment

The front could be just as it is seen displayed at the top of the screen.
              On the back it could be a shield with Officer. COM instead of the city/ town. A picture of a computr and mouse where the State emblem goes.
              or just have this on the back!

Comment

Certanitly something to think about a o.com window sticker or auto tag,or a car flag?

Comment

I like the stickers but I put them on my toolbox instead of my car. I won't even put my NRA sticker on my car but I do have my US Navy sticker.
                  "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

hmmm I was wondering why all these names with alot of posts but never seen before.. This thread is over 3 years old....lmmo
                    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Most of them left when the big changeover happened a couple of years ago. You can probably find them over at the "other" site whose name is prohibited from being typed here, but abbreviated by T.E.com.
                      No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

Hmmm.. T.E. isnt clicking with me....
                        THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                          Hmmm.. T.E. isnt clicking with me....
                          There's also a subsection of one of this forum's restricted sections by the same name, detective.
                          No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5579 users online. 362 members and 5217 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X