300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love the media!

They just had to add that "that killed a number of children" comment in the first paragraph.

Sometimes I think people don't realize when you're in a battlefield you might as well kiss your *** good bye.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060730/D8J6IGTG0.html

Originally posted by Conner
    They just had to add that "that killed a number of children" comment in the first paragraph.

Sometimes I think people don't realize when you're in a battlefield you might as well kiss your *** good bye.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060730/D8J6IGTG0.html
    I think someone coined the phrase for this... "Drive by Media"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SRT Sniper
      I think someone coined the phrase for this... "Drive by Media"!!!

Ahh A fellow student of the Linbaugh School for Conservitave studies eh??

Comment

I too am a student of the Maha Rushi.

So confused. I'm a pretty hardcore right winger, and it was my understanding that police and far were supposed to be left.... But I have yet to see any. Why then do the police/fire always endorse the democratic candidates?

Comment

Originally posted by MesaHopeful

So confused. I'm a pretty hardcore right winger, and it was my understanding that police and far were supposed to be left.... But I have yet to see any. Why then do the police/fire always endorse the democratic candidates?
          I don't know, maybe because you're in Arizona??

Seriously, that's a good question!!

Comment

The rank-and-file usually votes for good contracts. The unions are usually in bed with the Democrats. So, at least in the media, it appears as if the LEOs support Democrats. I’d love to know how many actually vote the way the unions suggest. I find I usually read the list of candidates my union suggests and vote pretty much opposite their picks.

The reason other associations like some of the police chief “clubs” side with the Democrats is they’re basically political animals themselves. They have all bought into the kinder-gentler mode of policing and have lost their basic sense of law enforcement- if they ever had it to begin with.
            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

It's simple.

If you want law, order and the death penalty, you vote Republican.

However, Democrats are congenital spenders (humor intended). If, as a civil servant, you want a bigger pay raise, better benefits and increased retirement, you vote Democrat.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Huh... Never thought of it that way before L-1

The funniest cartoon I have EVER seen had 4 guys with donkies on their shirts, standing around a car. the passenger's front tire was blown, and they were all throwing dollar bills at it.

Comment

so, the media should just understand that War Is Heck, and know better than to mention the inconvenient things like kids getting killed?
                  Suppose those had been your kids, Conner?
                  shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

What bugs me about the deal in Isreal & Lebanon is this: Lebanon started it and Isreal is getting the bad rap. Isreal vacated the West Bank and Gaza in an effort to broker peace with the Lebanon & Hezbolah, but as soon as the last Isreali left, the terrorists moved in and used the areas for more attacks. Now it's not just those areas, now they want the whole country. I'm sorry, but unless the governemnt of Lebanon wants to try and reel in these guys they get what they deserve.
                    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7701 users online. 388 members and 7313 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X