Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer Help Please

Weird question...

I use Microsoft Internet Explorer, it's the newest version. When viewing a web page with links on it, when I put my cursor over the link, but did not click, the address where the link led to appeared in the lower left corner of the IE window. This feature changed suddenly, and it no longer does. Does anyone know what may have happened, or how to get this back on? Thanks

Don't feel bad Jay. I don't know about THAT problem, but with mine the "automatic disconnect" only shows when IT feels like it. The rest of the time I have to right click the computer on the tool bar to disconnect.

I'm not sure, but I think perhaps these things are "ghosts of Microsoft."
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Check out "view", see if "status bar" is checked, if not, select it... let me know if that wasn't the problem...that's the easiest answer...
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Fastie:
        Check out "view", see if "status bar" is checked, if not, select it... let me know if that wasn't the problem...that's the easiest answer...

DING DING DING!

We have a winner. Thanks a bunch Fastie. You've been helpful. What can I do in return?

[ 08-13-2002, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

Comment

nothing it was my pleasure... (unless I'm in New York and get pulled over for speeding...LOL... just kidding...)
          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5595 users online. 360 members and 5235 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X