300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are you?

First let me say thanks to Officer.com for this cool site. I like the up-grade that they made,i.e. showing who's signed on.
    It got me wondering,looking at all the names on top. Where did you guys come up with your screen names.
    For example MORTAL KNIGHT. I'm into swords and the whole medevil period. Plus I think there is a lot of things knights and police officer have in common. Both have a shield. Both should be chivilrous. Both serve a purpose greater then them self for the betterment of mankind.etc.
    Mortal, It reminds me that i am only human and I can't change the world by myself.
    I'm not an officer yet, but my screen name helps me stay focus on all the reason that i want to be one

Radio / communications I.D. number.
    20 indicates officer & 7 is my badge number.
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Mine came from the Peanuts cartoon. It sort of describes my personality. Otherwise, I wouldn't have discovered this website. I'm only a civilian.

Comment

ghost: Because I'm quiet and usually really pale (but not so much after this past weekend!!) I have a tendency to blend into the background, and have been told I have a now-you-see-me, now-you-don't quality. It was a nickname from some friends.
        Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

I'm a cop. In NY.

Comment

Don is my first name. BUT, it also stands for:
            Dirty
            Old
            Nasty

which pretty much describes me!
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

******looks in mirror******* "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!"

heh.... just jokin... Actually my name has absolutely no bearing on the type of person I really am. But I have one guy who says to me...."You so CraY-ZAy!" Hence the name.

I used to use "Riven" for I loved the game.
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I have worked evening shift almost my entire time as a police officer. I contorted evenings to make it standout a little.
                RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

KD5HQD is my amateur radio callsign. I am not a LEO.

Tex
                  KD5HQD

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Mortal Knight:
                    First let me say thanks to Officer.com for this cool site. I like the up-grade that they made,i.e. showing who's signed on.

I dont see it anymore...did someone not like it?

jellybean is a nickname of mine in real life, and i was almost 40 when i first signed on to the wonderful internet

i use it everywhere i post and for my email also.

[ 08-13-2002, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Jelly, it's now at the bottom of the page, we thought it might look a little better down there instead of up top.

Comment

cool...i see it. thanks
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Your Welcome.

Comment

I work patrol A-team (Wednesday to Saturday).
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

My station covers Soho. The bandit bit just sounded cool.
                              The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4492 users online. 317 members and 4175 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X