Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO LUCK!

Everyone,

First off, this place is full of great info and I appreciate being able to post here.

Here is an update on my situation. I am pretty much out of luck in California and Northern Az in terms of Law Enforcement. I have mentioned my binocular fusion deficiency before and I haven't been able to correct it to CA POST standards, so LE is out. I got word from the SDSO HR person saying that I would be disqualified in much the same manner as the previous department DQ'd me.

I am utilizing my backup plans and if things work out I would like to go to Law School and become an advocate for neglected and abused children.

Hopefully y'all won't mind me sticking around even though most of my questions may not be LE related.

Perhaps GMULaw may be able to answer some general Law School questions for me.

Either way Thanks for such a cool site and I wish the best for those of you who are still in the hunt..........

Grace
    "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
    --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Of course Grace And welcome to the forums. Many members here are not LE and a variety of topics are discussed outside the realm of law enforcement. But just watch out for Don, he bites. Hope you enjoy your stay
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4552 users online. 329 members and 4223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X