Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to our brothers from across the pond?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to our brothers from across the pond?

Just happened to think about it... but awhile back, we had quite a few folks from England, Australia and New Zealand around.

Haven't heard from them lately, though.

I wonder why they haven't checked in for awhile?

And what happened to our brother from Turkey, I think it was?

I always like to see folks from other countries around here, but it seems to have fallen off lately.
    -Sparky

cheers geez!!nice to see the met contingent is missed!!!Have actually been on leave for a bit(and i am never drinking again!!)...and now back...completly befuddled by the idiot posting in the war on terrorism forum!!!........

i think a suitable word to describe is ..buffoon!!
    Get your trousers on,you're nicked!!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Babylon:
      (and i am never drinking again

just so you know, you're not gonna keep that promise

Comment

Some of us are still around watching, waiting to strike with our razor sharp wit.

Mac
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Watching you , watching for us Sparky [Wink]

But seriously,we're still here and enjoying the forum.But being on rotating shifts(earlies/lates & nites)as well as the other everyday stuff doesn't always leave as much time as I'd like. [Frown]

[ 08-11-2002, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: wonga ]
          Right , you can have it!

Comment

Eh? What? I'm sorry, wasn't looking.
            -Sparky

Comment

Yes, still here. Its difficult for us Brits etc to post witty and amusing remarks, purely because of our far superior sense of humour!

(NB - 'humour', not 'humor' )

The chap from Turkey (NeoCop, I think his screen name was) was injured several months ago I seem to recall, and the only thing he posted since was a rather poignant thread about how bad things have gotten in Turkey, illness in his family etc.
              'Trust no-one'

Comment

Right. Your superior sense of humour makes it harder for you to post witty remarks.

Maybe if you posted in french?
                -Sparky

Comment

Yeah! Where's Artie? I feel deprived without him to 'pick on'..... [Wink]
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Sparky, I'm glad you picked up on my intentionally oxymoronic (or should that be moronic) statement.

Just ignore me. I have just started instructing new people (equivalent of FTO) and Im tired and have an aching head. [Wink]

Where is Artie?
                    'Trust no-one'

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3398 users online. 192 members and 3206 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X