300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to ALL of you!

Today was just another regular day of life for me. Working in the electrical department of the local hardware store for 8 hours and driving home. Today I saw something that really compelled me to say something to you all.

On my way home there was a trashed late model Ford Thunderbird about 2 car lengths ahead of me. The car was swerving in and out of the lane. It was clear to see that the driver was intoxicated.

I thought to myself "My God, that person could kill someone." I wished that there was a police officer that would see him swerving like that. I scanned my mirrors and didn't see any lightbars. I was about to do all I had the power to do and call 911 from my cell phone, until I happend to see the red and blue.

He came out of nowhere. I don't know where he was but I didn't see him when I looked in my mirrors. He got right on the tail of that car and pulled the scumbag over.

He very well could have saved a life by pulling that guy over.

So, having said that, I wanted to say thank you to all of you police officers out there who make a difference like that every day. I admire you all.

At 19, I still have a couple years to go until I can be a police officer, but when I "become of age" I will be HONORED to be a part of the team.

Thanks again, and stay safe!

Why, thank you, Serve&Protect. That was a nice thing to say.

Hope you find you way into our ranks eventually if that's your wish.

Comment

Glad to be of service. Good luck.

------------------
      God, I love my job!-Porthos
      "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

Yo BaBy,

I hate to tell you this, but this question is over two years old, so don't, like, hold your breath, like, waiting for an answer.
        Support Gaston!!!!!!

There is no hunting like the hunting of man!

PM me for all your Bail Enforcement Needs!

I also make more then $7.39 an hour now!

Comment

Thanks. That was me who pulled her over....She had nice boobs, so I let her go.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4451 users online. 304 members and 4147 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X