NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

The Marine, the robbers and the result. . .

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metcopuk
    No Longer Active
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by AggiePhil
    "God has a h***-o* for Marines because we kill everything we see!"
    Yep, as proved with the 24 innocent men, women and children the US marines murdered in Iraq. Semper fi.....

Comment

• Mitchell_in_CT
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2005

Yeah, and in two previous wars, Englishmen...

I'm sure the human rights record of the British all through the ages has been clean as new fallen snow...

Comment

• Soon2Be
        On the road
        • Sep 2005

I've seen the video of british troops savagely beating unarmed iraqis. Let's not get holier than thou, metcopuk.

As long as there is war, there will be atrocities. On both sides.

Comment

• VA Dutch
          Former Deputy Sheriff
          • Feb 2006

Touche'!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

• shadow1actual

Originally posted by metcopuk
            Yep, as proved with the 24 innocent men, women and children the US marines murdered in Iraq. Semper fi.....

Wow, I didn't know that the investigation on this incident was complete. The BBC moves a lot faster than the AP.

Way to be objective. I didn't check your profile; are you a law enforcement officer?

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• nacorbier
              Visiting Commando Leader
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Samuel
              Umm ok, what's the "lesson" and whom is it for? You make it sound like the Marine learned or should have learned a "lesson"...
              The Marine did learn a lesson. Marine Close Quarters Conflict training works.
              N. A. Corbier
              Moderator, SecurityInfoWatch Forums
              Visiting Commando Leader

If you work in private security, feel free to register on Officer.com's sister site for security, forums.securityinfowatch.com

Comment

• edg103
                Hawkeye Pride
                • Feb 2005

For the love of the Almighty....does every thread you comment on have to contain you view on the war??? Get off your high horse!! One superbly trained man armed with only a pocket knife was able to fend off four heavily armed assailaints-that's it.
                The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                Ronald Reagan

Comment

• beard708
                  Forum Member
                  • Oct 2005

Way to go!!!! Im glad he wasnt injured too badly. In Chicago, About a month or two , ago A IRAQ vet served overseas without being injured....only to come home and get shot and killed by some punk....
                  I LOVE the smell of flashbangs in the morning.....dont you?

si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

• CA_Patriot
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2006

Poke a stick at a Marine, expect to get bitten.

Comment

• SR-25
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2005

You are a serious a*shole you know that. Or is it guilty until proven innocent over there?

Comment

• Rohan
                        displaced hockeytowner
                        • May 2006

"Another suspect attempted to shoot Autry with a .380 pistol but it misfired."
                        Sounds a lot like devine intervention if you ask me.

"Her wrong choices in friends, and being in the wrong place, with the wrong people."
                        Not a statement about her doing the wrong thing but it's a whole lot better that "he only stabbed her cuz she was ... if a white girl had done that he wouldn't have stabbed her" or "she was such an angel" or "if he was a black man they would lock him up and throw away the key. But because he's white he gets away with murder."
                        I'm still impressed with these people to see she was the one in the wrong.

Nice job Marine.
                        "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun. " Homer Simpson

sigpic

Comment

• LPI
                          Problem Solver
                          • Nov 2005

metcopuk you are a piece of s***, some things never change.

Comment

• Raiden
                            Banned
                            • May 2006

For me the thugs knew what they were getting themselves into. The moment they said hey, lets go get the guy, chased the guy: All bets were off for the idiots. They played American Roulette with a Marine and they lost.

As to the comment about the 24 Iraqis that died, in any conflict, people innocent people will die, take for example the following tragedies:

My Lai in Viet Nam
                            Sebrinica in Bosnia
                            Nanking in China
                            Andersonville Prison in the Confederacy
                            Tutsis in Rwanda
                            Sherman's March in Georgia

These and many more events like these have happened all over history. The question is who did them. You see the difference between "us" and the other guys is that when it is exposed we put our dirty laundry out on the front page; whereas in other countries they would down play it as thugs getting what they deserved.

The men and women over there are operating under a tremendous amount of stress, does their actions justify that type of behavior, of course not. It is obvious there are a few rogues over there but I heartedly believe that the ones doing their job with honor deserve our support. And for the record, I do not support our current Command-in-Chief but I do support our troops, they have given up their families, jobs and freedom to perform a task called upon by their country. They're doing something that probably the average citizen would not dare do. We should some respect for them and pray to God to hold them in his arms and out of harms way. That justice be done to those who swerve from their duty.

Comment

• 21blue28
                              No Longer Active
                              • Oct 2005

Boy oh boy, where were all the holier than thou liberals when all the Saddam death squad victims were being dug up? And where is the media outrage when there is a discovery of 20, 30, 40 or more Iraqis that have been executed because they are trying to make Iraq a better place? Oh, there may be a small 2 line article, but usually nothing more than numbers of dead to make us feel depressed and defeated.

Yet, still there are hundreds of Iraqis lining up to join the military or police forces .... even in light of the bombs and threats.

Comment

• metcopuk
                                No Longer Active
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SR-25
                                You are a serious a*shole you know that. Or is it guilty until proven innocent over there?
                                No, it's innocent until proven guilty, mate. We invented the concept. I see that it's not something that's considered by you lot where innocent Iraqi civilians are concerned.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18182 users online. 33 members and 18149 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...