Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Marine, the robbers and the result. . .

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marine, the robbers and the result. . .

Just got this from Yahoo!

Apparently, four thugs decided it was a good day to rob somebody, in our case, a Marine! Big mistake. . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060530/...marine_robbery

I'll let you be the judge of the outcome. . . .

Raiden
    Last edited by Raiden; 05-30-2006, 01:09 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Haha. I call that "Gene Pool Cleansing."

Semper Fi!
    AJ Clapp

www.fallenofficermemorial9c1.org

Comment

I call that opening a can of whoopass.

He did a brave thing, and won. Good for him.

Comment

There was 4 of them, they had a shotgun, and a handgun .. He was alone with a pocketknife.. That is impressive even if they were young..

Comment

But spare a moment for the poor girl. There, a moment was spared. F*** her and the other idiot who tasted cold steel. Good for the marine!

Comment

One begs the question. . .what in the hell were they thinking?!?! Obviously the answer is not a hell of a lot!

Point taken from the article, his training kicked in, in this case, his Marine training. I was surprised he didn't use his shoe!

Comment

Now imagine if he had a J-frame...He would have gotten all of them...

Comment

When I was stationed in Naples, an Italian Caribinieri shot 4 teens who tried to rob him while he sat in his car. 4 teens rolled up on him with their scooters and each of them was armed with a handgun. The Caribinieri managed to disarm one of them and used the gun to shoot alll 4 of them and killed 3 of them.
                Last edited by NavyCop; 05-30-2006, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Too bad he didn't have a CCW and was carrying... Then it would have been a really good day.

God bless this Marine for taking the fight to them!

OHH RAH!

Comment

Here's a better article on this story. http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap...y.asp?ID=75902

This guy was a Marine Cook. His would be robbers sure did get served.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingIT
                      This guy was a Marine Cook. His would be robbers sure did get served.
                      Chick "Are you some kind of special forces or something?"

Marine, with far off look in his eyes..."Nah, I'm just a cook..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell_in_CT
                        Chick "Are you some kind of special forces or something?"

Marine, with far off look in his eyes..."Nah, I'm just a cook..."
                        Reminds me of Steven Segal in the movie "Under Seige".

Comment

Kickass story.

Comment

HUUUUAAAAHHHH!!!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

We're called "Devil Dogs" for a reason. Those scumbags found out what that reason is.

Semper Fi.
                              If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5206 users online. 318 members and 4888 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X