Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffroPoPo
    replied
    The idiocy level of this is raised even moreso because a POLITE schoolteacher on her way to Bible study would've probably gotten a warning from me.

The sad thing is the extraordinary amount of people that will learn from this that behavior like that to authority figures is acceptable.

Leave a comment:

• 21blue28
    replied
    It is interesting that the focus went to the fact that she was a (stupid) teacher. Her defense sounds to revolve around the fact that she is black. Does anyone here run into this a lot? Do LEO's find that certain ethnic groups react to traffic stops differently? Not trying to say that some break traffic law more than others or that LEO's stop more of one group or another (diffent topics).

Leave a comment:

• Dog Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by WC145
    Actually, the implication was that PUBLIC school teachers are too stupid to make it in private schools. I was giving edg103's wife the benefit of the doubt while pointing out a couple of my ex-wife's shortcomings, one of which affirmed Centurion's observation. Also, for the record, I was stating fact, I was not implying anything.
    Truth be told, her stupidity has only become noticeable since we got divorced and she started seeing guys from the shallow end of the gene pool.
    You haven't been dating a teacher from Maine have you?
    ...it is actualy harder to get a job at a public school than a priavate school and the pay is usualy much better in a public school as well...

...for one thing, a private school teacher does not nessesarily need to be certifed by the state they are teaching in...this will not fly in a public shcool...a private school can also pay pretty much whatever they want to as well, with no officail guidlines...the pay is typicaly $10,000 less a year than a comaparable position in a public school...

...as to the topic of this thread, I've had people try and pull the race card on me when I refused to sell them a bulldog...they would say I would not sell them a dog because they were (ethnic)...

...I would tell them no, I am not selling you a dog because you are (*******)...

...I don't know how this would work in police work, but it worked for me...
    Last edited by Dog Boy; 05-22-2006, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    Originally posted by gordy1
    Thats one of the biggest complaints in my dept. Traffic has no cameras, just
    road patrol. Traffic bureau routinely is sent on runs when road is tied up.
    Another beef is no tazer for traffic, just for the road guys, but thats for another thread.
    Man....that sucks! Did they give a reason or just the standard "the department doesn't have enough money" crap? Seems like a really stupid idea, what are you supposed to do with a DWI/DUI? How do they expect you to get on World's Wildest Police Videos without cameras!?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    Originally posted by Centurion44
    I wasn't talking about your wife. I have several friends that are public school teachers- if she doesn't come home and talk about her stupid co-workers, I'll eat my hat.
    I know you wern't. It was a blanket statement and I understand that. Like all cops are *******s. We both know that it not true, well not completely true . She doesn't really talk of stupid teachers, but stupid administrators (I guess we could all fit into that catagory). Around here private schools can't even come close to public salary/benefits/etc.

Leave a comment:

• ftlaudcop
    replied
    plenty of these uppity females have the idea they don't hve to listen to ya, present i.d., you were wrong for pulling over, add the race card, nationality card, social status card....hope the officer get's thru this ordeal, cause during his career their will be many more.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion44
    replied
    Originally posted by edg103
    Cheap shot, dude. My wife teaches AP algebra/geometry at a public high school and she's far from stupid.
    I wasn't talking about your wife. I have several friends that are public school teachers- if she doesn't come home and talk about her stupid co-workers, I'll eat my hat.

Leave a comment:

• WC145
    replied
    Originally posted by 21blue28
    The implication is that teachers are stupid. You say that he did not mean it specifically about his wife who is a teacher. Then you imply that because your wife is also a teacher and is stupid, somehow cent's observation holds true.

Maybe she is stupid because she was at one time married to you. JUST A JOKE.....

Actually, the implication was that PUBLIC school teachers are too stupid to make it in private schools. I was giving edg103's wife the benefit of the doubt while pointing out a couple of my ex-wife's shortcomings, one of which affirmed Centurion's observation. Also, for the record, I was stating fact, I was not implying anything.
    Truth be told, her stupidity has only become noticeable since we got divorced and she started seeing guys from the shallow end of the gene pool.
    You haven't been dating a teacher from Maine have you?

Leave a comment:

• 21blue28
    replied
    Originally posted by WC145
    Easy big fella, he didn't call YOUR wife stupid, did he?
    IMO Centurion has a point. My ex-wife is an elementary teacher and not only is she stupid, she's a b!tch. I could see her acting like an idiot if she ever got stopped, wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    The implication is that teachers are stupid. You say that he did not mean it specifically about his wife who is a teacher. Then you imply that because your wife is also a teacher and is stupid, somehow cent's observation holds true.

Maybe she is stupid because she was at one time married to you. JUST A JOKE.....

Leave a comment:

• Gil
    replied
    Originally posted by OFK
    Yeah and I would side with the officers first, especially after the Cynthia McKinney circus. Her legacy will be that it's OK for women to break the law, as long as they are black. I am sick of crap like this.
    I agree 100%

Leave a comment:

• WC145
    replied
    Cheap shot, dude. My wife teaches AP algebra/geometry at a public high school and she's far from stupid.
    Easy big fella, he didn't call YOUR wife stupid, did he?
    IMO Centurion has a point. My ex-wife is an elementary teacher and not only is she stupid, she's a b!tch. I could see her acting like an idiot if she ever got stopped, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Leave a comment:

• gordy1
    replied
    One question: do they have in car video? That should answer almost all questions.
    Thats one of the biggest complaints in my dept. Traffic has no cameras, just
    road patrol. Traffic bureau routinely is sent on runs when road is tied up.
    Another beef is no tazer for traffic, just for the road guys, but thats for another thread.

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    Originally posted by Centurion44
    I bet she's a public school teacher. She's too stupid to teach privately.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion44
    replied
    I bet she's a public school teacher. She's too stupid to teach privately.

Leave a comment:

• 10 FORTY 3
    replied
    you know this woman has already proven her ignorance, this doesn't even need to go to court. she got out of her car and started accusing the officer of stopping her because she was black?!?!?!?! sounds like she has a chip on her shoulder.....I hope they burn her @$$ in court....this country is going to hell in a hand basket, if this sort of thing is allowed to continue!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6509 users online. 383 members and 6126 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X