300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida traffic stop

Just another example of the typical present day B.S. we encounter in law enforcement. What remains to be seen is if the agency will back it's officer. The burden of proof of any alleged officer wrong doing is supposed to be on the "violator". Race card? You bet!! B.S. ? Bingo!!

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
      It doesn't matter. That is only a misdemeanor not a felony.
      Now that's funny! I looked on the departments' website and looking at the pictures, it looks as though the probably have in-car video. Although it is hard to tell. They have their accreditations (both in state and US) so they look pretty squared away. Has anyone here interacted with them?
      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by miami-k9
        How stupid must these people believe we are. Now-adays its practically expected to have more trouble if you stop a person of a different race because everybody(regardless of race), plays the race card. I know guys that have just stopped stopping black people, or wont stop people in black areas because they know its going to be a headache.
        That's pretty bad that these guys can't do their jobs effectively because they could be branded a racist.

Some labels -- even if unproven, unfounded or totally without basis will be attached to a person for the rest of their career. Once the question is raised, it will always hang over a persons head. The news making a big deal of it only makes it a larger burden. The really sad thing is--a person who throws out the 'R' word as a defense to push away the spotlight of their own wrong deeds KNOWS that type of accusation has the potential to ruin this guy's career!

She was speeding--not only that --she was speeding in the area of a Rec-Center. Where kids are no doubt running around and playing. I wonder how she thinks God would look on her behaviour? Would God want a good Christian to potentially endanger the lives of children so that she could get to her Bible Study? Doesn't God want people to be accountable for their actions? I think she needs to READ her Bible...and a copy of the state manual for the operators license.
        Last edited by OnceBitten; 05-21-2006, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
          LMAO - great

OMG that was evil Loved it!

Comment

This is rediculous. I have had my fill of this crap. If you don't get your way, no matter what it is, cry RASIST and that will teach them.

As said before, I hope that the DA has a backbone. I wouldn't count on it, but here's hoping.

Comment

you know this woman has already proven her ignorance, this doesn't even need to go to court. she got out of her car and started accusing the officer of stopping her because she was black?!?!?!?! sounds like she has a chip on her shoulder.....I hope they burn her @$$ in court....this country is going to hell in a hand basket, if this sort of thing is allowed to continue!!
              "if i've got to turn around....catch all the way up with you and cut on the lights.....somebody's gotta pay the light bill"...

Comment

I bet she's a public school teacher. She's too stupid to teach privately.
                You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                  I bet she's a public school teacher. She's too stupid to teach privately.
                  Cheap shot, dude. My wife teaches AP algebra/geometry at a public high school and she's far from stupid.
                  The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by edg103
                    One question: do they have in car video? That should answer almost all questions.
                    Thats one of the biggest complaints in my dept. Traffic has no cameras, just
                    road patrol. Traffic bureau routinely is sent on runs when road is tied up.
                    Another beef is no tazer for traffic, just for the road guys, but thats for another thread.

Comment

Cheap shot, dude. My wife teaches AP algebra/geometry at a public high school and she's far from stupid.
                      Easy big fella, he didn't call YOUR wife stupid, did he?
                      IMO Centurion has a point. My ex-wife is an elementary teacher and not only is she stupid, she's a b!tch. I could see her acting like an idiot if she ever got stopped, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by OFK
                        Yeah and I would side with the officers first, especially after the Cynthia McKinney circus. Her legacy will be that it's OK for women to break the law, as long as they are black. I am sick of crap like this.
                        I agree 100%
                        "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Comment

Originally posted by WC145
                          Easy big fella, he didn't call YOUR wife stupid, did he?
                          IMO Centurion has a point. My ex-wife is an elementary teacher and not only is she stupid, she's a b!tch. I could see her acting like an idiot if she ever got stopped, wouldn't surprise me in the least.
                          The implication is that teachers are stupid. You say that he did not mean it specifically about his wife who is a teacher. Then you imply that because your wife is also a teacher and is stupid, somehow cent's observation holds true.

Maybe she is stupid because she was at one time married to you. JUST A JOKE.....

Comment

Originally posted by 21blue28
                            The implication is that teachers are stupid. You say that he did not mean it specifically about his wife who is a teacher. Then you imply that because your wife is also a teacher and is stupid, somehow cent's observation holds true.

Maybe she is stupid because she was at one time married to you. JUST A JOKE.....

Actually, the implication was that PUBLIC school teachers are too stupid to make it in private schools. I was giving edg103's wife the benefit of the doubt while pointing out a couple of my ex-wife's shortcomings, one of which affirmed Centurion's observation. Also, for the record, I was stating fact, I was not implying anything.
                            Truth be told, her stupidity has only become noticeable since we got divorced and she started seeing guys from the shallow end of the gene pool.
                            You haven't been dating a teacher from Maine have you?

Comment

I wasn't talking about your wife. I have several friends that are public school teachers- if she doesn't come home and talk about her stupid co-workers, I'll eat my hat.
                              You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

plenty of these uppity females have the idea they don't hve to listen to ya, present i.d., you were wrong for pulling over, add the race card, nationality card, social status card....hope the officer get's thru this ordeal, cause during his career their will be many more.
                                " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                                " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6466 users online. 350 members and 6116 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X