300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank robbers

The bank in the grocery store i work for got robbed again today. I cannot believe the audacity of some people. In broad daylight in a crowded grocery store and bank. And just walked in and held them up. He has also done it before because he managed to take the tracking device off of the money and throw it out the window.

And women are getting in on the action too. The store by my house right before we bought them out, had a female bank robber. She even hit the store twice on different days.

What do you people think about this situation? Are people getting so desperate that all the witnesses in the world do not matter, just as long as they get the cash.
    "To each his own"

Eh.. there were just three more bank robberies yesterday in the greater Cincy area.. It seems as if everytime I watch the news, there is either another shooting or bank robbery.

I guess it is just desperation for money coupled with laziness and a criminal intent.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4449 users online. 264 members and 4185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X