X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a freak'n gun

Manassas Man Claims Sex Acts Part of Religion
    Updated: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2002 - 6:02 PM

MANASSAS, Va. - A Satanist charged with raping a child is claiming that the sex acts are part of his religion, according to the man's lawyer.
    Russell J. Smith, 37, of Woodbridge, a former officer at the Prince William jail, was arrested Sept. 4 in Oregon. Smith left Virginia with his 12-year-old daughter, Tara Sweiger-Smith, a few days before charges were filed against him in August.

Smith offered no evidence or argument at his preliminary hearing Monday. But his attorney, Myron Berman, said before the hearing that his client claims the sex acts were part of his religion.

Police who searched Smith's home in August found in the laundry room an altar and a box that contained a goat's skull and a child's bra and underpants.

Smith had initially been charged with rape and with forcible sodomy of a child, but the sodomy charge was amended Monday to a charge of rape.

Smith's case was sent to a grand jury, which will take up the case next month.

(Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

That's some title- I thought you were taking the anti-gun stance?

But there are some definite wackos out there that need some control. Terminal control is probably the way to go.
    "All the people like us are we,
    And everyone else is They"

Comment

Its time to cull the herd again.

Comment

Killin' aint necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

I say set him up with a 400 lb. cellmate named 'Bubba'.......
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

The Actual 6th Commandment was "Thou shall not Murder", not, as is usually quoted "Thou Shall not Kill"

Our Lord knew that we needed to be able to protect ourselves, our families and communities.
            "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Or He just wanted people to know it was "killing" when He told them to do it, and murder when He didn't.

Comment

Crazy in a Jeep,

I hereby force you to revert to your original name.

To protect ones own life or another life by killing an attacker is not only legal in every country, but acceptable in every society.

And why do you suppose that is?

Jim Burnes

Comment

quote:
                  To protect ones own life or another life by killing an attacker is not only legal in every country
                  Unless mistaken, this is no longer true in 'Merry Old England'......

[ 10-24-2002, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

posted by shooter1201:
                    quote:
                    The sad truth is now there are entire sections of "skinners" who inhabitate the jails.

The solution to pedophiles is to erase them from society, one trial, one guilty finding, and then DEATH. Simple enough for me.
                    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Mr.Orange:
                      posted by shooter1201:
                      quote:
                      The sad truth is now there are entire sections of "skinners" who inhabitate the jails.

The solution to pedophiles is to erase them from society, one trial, one guilty finding, and then DEATH. Simple enough for me.

Preach on Brother Orange

Comment

There are so many people (and I use the term in the loosest possible way), that are paedophiles. Many are arrested and convicted and sent to prison. Many, many more are out there, hiding in society, preying on the young, vunerable children. Our sons and daughters, our grand-children and great-grand-children are so easily preyed upon. What should happen is that there should be a world wide study of all known paedophiles to see if there is a gene in their DNA that makes them want to have sex with children. Once discovered, every foetus throughout the world should be screened, and those found to have the P-gene should be terminated before birth. > [Frown]
                        "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

I think Bubba's the same religion. The rest of his life with him they could do some serious praying.
                          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Shooter,
                            It's still legal to kill an attacker, however, the capability to effect such a killing using a privately owned firearm has been rendered illegal. I know.........details, details....
                            [Wink]
                            American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

P.S. ......And why aren't there snipers for guys like this (pedophile)!?!?!?!?!?

[ 10-26-2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: huff317 ]
                              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6581 users online. 368 members and 6213 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X