Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "55 mph?! My radar detector didn't pick nothing up...!" video

http://www.wimp.com/punkboy/

Silly people and their radar detectors. They think they're invincible to the police and their lasers.

I would have tazed that a**whole
    John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

I would love to have seen the action in that alley when they caught that ******* even better I would love to have ben there ...
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

I don't like to Monday-morning-QB, but I would not have let that guy in my face like that at all. He would have had one warning to back off and then the OC or taser would have been out. Also, I don't see any need to show the guy the laser unit. 1) I'm not required to show them anything, my word's good enough for the court. 2) If that was me and the guy decided to get physical resulting in damaging the $3000 laser unit, my chief would have my ***.
        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

Am I wrong by saying that he could be arrested for disorderly conduct?

Comment

MMQB yes, but that officers head was way up there. Charge me in a threatening manner and you go to jail then and there. There will be no further discussion, no letting you stand a foot away and rant, nothing. The safety skills shown there are some of the worst I have ever observed.

Comment

Y'all think I'm gonna stop everytime you get behind me?"
              Yes! lol
              -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Oh and how scary is that. The guy jumps from his car and charges the officer's cruiser. I'm surprised that officer didn't freak out and unload a few on that fool. Crazy bastard.
                -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Idiot! Just take the ticket.

- Zipcreature
                  THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by kirch
                    I don't like to Monday-morning-QB, but I would not have let that guy in my face like that at all. He would have had one warning to back off and then the OC or taser would have been out.
                    I agree here. I would go so far as to say he would have gotten sprayed the moment he ran up to my car like that.

Originally posted by kirch
                    Also, I don't see any need to show the guy the laser unit. 1) I'm not required to show them anything, my word's good enough for the court. 2) If that was me and the guy decided to get physical resulting in damaging the $3000 laser unit, my chief would have my ***.
                    If the citizen I'm citing isn't be beligerant like that guy, and just genuinely curious as to how I clocked them speeding, and the traffic conditions allow it, I have no problem showing them the laser. A few more minutes explaining a citation to a cooperative citizen may mean one more ticket I don't have to go to court on.

But in this situation? I agree. The only thing I'd show that dirtbag is the ground- real close up.
                    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

What a deuche, he deserved to go to jail. I loved how he said he wasnt speeding because he was only 5 over!

Comment

People never cease to amaze me. He should have been on the receiving end of two tazer darts.
                        In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

WOW. I'm not trained in officer safety (yet), but my instincts tell me that whoever said the ****rat shoulda been sprayed or tased when that he charged the police vehicle is bang on in my opinion.

Furthermore, I shudder to think that the officer actually allowed the guy to get all up in his face like that!

What I do like about the video - the officer called for assistance, and several many showed up right away.. well done on their part.

And that guy was a such ****rat. I hope he was tackled good and hard at the conclusion of the foot chase.

Comment

Why can't teenagers learn how to talk?

"Here go my drivers license right here."
                            Where is it going?

"My radar detector didn't pick up because you don't have no radar detector."
                            Double negative, and why would the officer be clocking him with a radar detector?

It would appear that he was clocked at 56 mph. The officer was even being generous and only going to write him for 55 mph.

Comment

The video suggested that the officer's first instinct was to draw his service pistol. I totally agree with that. The officer didn't know why the man was charging his squad and if I only had time to draw one weapon it would be the pistol. IMHO, that was the right decision. If the officer had gone with the tazer or OC and the suspect had turned out to have a gun then he'd have been in trouble.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3582 users online. 230 members and 3352 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X