300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official: Halloween is cancelled here

Everyone has been urged to observe Halloween inside and off the streets in response to the shootings. No parades, no trick-or-treating, no little kids enjoying themselves. Makes me mad!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

I had asked my husband about that last night. The last thing I said before I went to bed was, "I wonder if they'll end up canceling trick or treat". It is very sad. But, it's probably better to be safe than sorry. Perhaps the neighborhoods could get together and have a halloween party inside for the kids so that they can still wear their costumes and have fun.

I think it's a good idea that trick or treat was canceled.
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I agree. But it's something I've seen before. Just think about the other holidays if this guy isn't caught soon. *shakes head*

I've said it before and I'll say it again: they better find him before I do!!!
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

A good precaution for the safety of the kids.
        I hope someone gets to "cancel" this sniper(s) before then.

Comment

I think it's a wonderful idea. I know it takes some fun away from the kids, but if it can prevent a tragedy, it's worth it. The kids will get over it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4982 users online. 336 members and 4646 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X