Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swatbwana
    replied
    Hey Fl. I'm a Fla transplant Deerfield Bch PD then the SO after we were sucked up during Navarros reign.

Leave a comment:

• FlaLaw
    replied
    That's pretty funny you ask that. I work near Pompano for a city not BSO but I do live in Hollywood.

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    I love that show but since school is out, I am limited to when i can watch. My boys already think they are pro wrestlers. (They almost broke my nephews nose on the bed.) So i can only watch when they go to bed early. It took me forever (and alot of banned wrestling matched) before i convinced them even pro wrestlers have moms that boss them around.

Leave a comment:

• Rayden
    replied
    I've missed Jackass because they were 3 hours of Forensic Files on Court TV so i decided to watch that instead of jackass... what'd i miss? was it a re run? anyhow

FlaLaw, are you from the Hollywood Police department?

Leave a comment:

• FlaLaw
    replied
    Yeah the total show was weak, but seeing the guy get kicked in the nuts by the russian kid was pretty funny.

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: FlaLaw ]

Leave a comment:

• KenM
    replied
    I was all primed for the 1 hour show. What a disappointment! I guess the possibility of spending time in a foreign jail kept them in line though.

I think the closest I'd get to that race if it came to America is the TV.

Leave a comment:

• FlaLaw
    started a topic Jackass & the Gumball Rally

Jackass & the Gumball Rally

I was watching Jackass earlier tonight (I love that show) and they said the Gumball Rally is coming to the U.S. NY to LA. I was thinking of entering. It looks like alot of fun. Any thoughts?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3614 users online. 203 members and 3411 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X