300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Solutions Diet...Anyone try it?

Just curious if anybody has tried and even heard of this new diet called "Body Solutions"
    I'm hearing this is the next "phen phen" phase.....I guess you take a spoon full of this liquid before you go to bed and it makes you loose weight...

Any Input????

I prefer Body For Life as I'm seeing some real positive changes since starting the program.

Haven't heard of that one yet. I'd be sceptical of anything that said "drink this it'll make you skinny."
    Copper2be

Comment

I would be very skeptical about any diet. I do not believe in the word if that ending "T" fell off. Any who all these adds that say you can do something for nothing is very missleading. sure you may lose weight but at what cost to your health. There is a diet plan out there for everyone but you have to find it. since everyones body and metobolism is different what works great for this person may not work at all for you. One of the best diets out there will tell you that eating more of what gives you sustained energy will help you lose weight. It is hard to imagine that eating more will help you loose more but it will. You just have to find what works for you and go with that. Do not get caught in the something for nothing hype. That is my opinion.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Amen!
        Copper2be

Comment

[I'm hearing this is the next "phen phen" phase.....I guess you take a spoon full of this liquid before you go to bed and it makes you loose weight...

Any Input????
          [/QB][/QUOTE]I bet it makes you get a bad case of diahrea. Thats the whole solution part of the weight loss. And by morning you are 10lbs lighter. (I am just joking) but, to good to be true usually is to good to be true.

"To each his own"

Comment

You don't need any special diet to lose weight. All you have to do is cut your calorie intake per day to around 1000 calories that are balanced out (Carbs, fats, protein, etc). You should also be taking a multi-vitamin. If you can't lose weight reducing your calorie intake to this, then you probably have a thyroid problem of some sort. BTW, 1000 calories per day is the minimum suggested by most medical professionls. Less than 1000 calories per day could put your health at risk and force your body into 'starvation' mode.

Weight loss is very simple. If you take in less calories than you burn, you will loose weight. Americans spend millions every year on weight loss, yet the percentage of overwieght people doesn't change much. What does that tell you about the fad diets and the pills?

Comment

You might want to check out Fred Hatfield's zigzag diet. It might not work out for you officers that are in cars all day (unless you can pack a big cooler).
              http://www.drsquat.com/articles/zig.htm

Clarence Bass hosts a site a number of net folks like (www.cbass.com). I personally find the body bulding type pictures offputting.

Comment

You don't need any special diet to lose weight. All you have to do is cut your calorie intake per day to around 1000 calories that are balanced out (Carbs, fats, protein, etc). You should also be taking a multi-vitamin.

Each person is uniquely different. The nutritional needs of individuals differ just like our fingerprints do. The amount of calories a person needs to consume varies. There are many factors that determine the amount of calories a person needs to consume on a daily basis such as metabolic rate, physical activity, thermic effect of food, sleep patterns, age, gender, and body mass.

Going on a 1000 calorie diet would make me shrivel up like grape in the Sahara. That would be less than 5 calories consumed per pound of body weight, I would be one really moody S.O.B. Currently I consume about 250 grams of protien a day, that translates into 1000 calories from protien alone, that doesnt even include my calories from fat and carbs.

Comment

Well I am weak when it comes to food. I don't eat all that much, but I can't skip meals or eat diet food. In general I don't buy snack food and if it isn't in my house I won't eat it. If I buy it I will eat it in 2 days. Much easier not to buy junk while in the store. Eat before you go shopping and you will buy healthier food.

Since I admit my weakness for cutting calories I try to run and or lift most days. I don't think that lifting helps with the weight situation much and I have been running just about everyday. That helps balance everything.

Running becomes so fun if you start off with a short distance like only a mile and try to do it everyday. I made a pact with my g/f last year that we agreed to do 20 minutes of running/walking on the treadmill 6 days per week for 3 months. If I was tired, I would walk. But mostly I ran and so did she. It really motivated both of us. After 3 months it became a daily habbit. I don't worry about doing the 5 miles like I used to. If I run everyday I don't care if I only do 1 or 2 miles.
                  *********.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6416 users online. 352 members and 6064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X