300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon Pigs oink oink police officers

wuzzup esteemed officers? I'm just wondering why you dislike losers like myself? I'm sure it's because I live in my mom's basement and have no ambition at all.

[ 01-03-2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Sniff...Sniff...Think I smell a troll [Eek!]
    Paul

Comment

Someone isn't going to be around very long...

Comment

Hey PortWolf, this is for you!

Comment

Portwolf,

Do your parents know you are using their computer?

Do you really think that your message is unique, and we haven't heard that garbage before?
          Retired

Comment

Kid, it's a real shame that you only have one brain cell left... and it's on dope.

If you knew who your daddy was, maybe he'd straighten you out.

What a shame.

But then again, I guess the world needs ditch diggers, too.
            -Sparky

Comment

Port Wolf... You had to borrow a name from the computer hacking sites??
              Are you that narrow minded that you can't think one up on your own?? On the other hand, judging from your infantile posts I can see why.
              You should change it to DORK Wolf.
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

at least this schmuck seems to be entertaining. Look at him, he knows how to put a picture into a post and everything!

Comment

CINY-
                  He'd be a lot more fun if he could come close to spelling somewhat correctly...
                  but, I guess that goes along with the drugged-out, drop-out life.

Comment

Yeah CINY, I guess that last brain cell is still functioning for now.

If he knew who his daddy was, he'd probably be a respectful little boy. But then again..the apple probably doesn't fall far from the tree.

My brother is 19 and is very immature, but at least he respects his elders and authority.
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by CopInNY:
                      at least this schmuck seems to be entertaining. Look at him, he knows how to put a picture into a post and everything!

He must be mighty proud to be able to post a family portrait here.
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

So many idiots...so little time.....
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Hacker?!?!

This guy is just another *plonk*.
                          -Sparky

Comment

C'mon PortWolf, show us something intelligent... if you are so smart...

Really give us a taste!

I think you have a room temperature IQ, but go ahead and prove me wrong..... $luser!

>>>

Whatever, I have better things to do than to fool with you. Continue to practice your one hand typing... go pop some zits... take a long shower... get high and play Nintendo and giggle your *** off.

In the morning you'll still be stupid and ugly.

[ 01-03-2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Sparky ]
                            -Sparky

Comment

A perfect example of oxygen deprivation if I've ever seen one. This is what happens when your underwear is too tight. It cuts off the oxygen flow to your brain.....  -
                              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4423 users online. 220 members and 4203 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X