300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a tragedy.. :(

A nine year old boy has been missing since Friday. On Saturday, a child's body was found at a nearby park, too badly burned to be recognized. Dental records now prove the body to be Diarro Hayes, the nine year old boy. No further info is available except that he was killed prior to his body being set on fire.

Related Link: http://enquirer.com/midday/midday5.html

I hope they find the sick B#$*@rd. Nothing they could possibly do to the jerk would be bad enough

Comment

OMG, I am listening to the news and they just held a press conference.. Diarro's own mother has confessed to suffocating her own son and then burning his body.

What is this world coming to...

Comment

Sick, demented, and just a plain bunch of dumb a** people roaming it. I hope she get what she deserves

Comment

OMG! His own MOTHER? I HOPE SHE FRIES BIG TIME!

Comment

May he rest in peace. May she live a long and painful life. May the look of his face, the moment she was smothering him be branded on her mind. May she think of him and what she has done for the rest of her life. May she fry in hell.

------------------
            We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
            "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

DeMarlo Hayes gave birth to this poor child, but she definitly wasnt a MOTHER!

Diarro has found love in the arms of God, love that he never found in the arms of his mother.

------------------
              I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
              Winston Churchill

Comment

O'siyo,

It's hard to read this news item and not see in my mind the sparkle of life in the eyes of the boy.

I see him as I see my own 5 year old grandson, amazed he can smack a baseball so far. Proud he can read such big words.

When he falls, I refrain from running to pick him up. He must do that himself. When he fights with his little friends, I do not take his side.

He is not a distraction. He is not a burden. He is like all other little boys: a continuation of a family that reaches back into the dawn of time.

Great Mystery enfolds the child now. The mother who killed her boy will face her child again.

Jim Burnes

Comment

The boy is now beyond hurt, and man cannot possibly envision her final judgement. Rest in peace, little one

------------------
                  God, I love my job!-Porthos
                  "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

Unfortunately, she will probably receive a lot more help that that poor prescious baby ever got.

Comment

You can be assured that they will find something in her background to excuse what she did! They always do. There is always a reason someone doesn't have to be responsible! It is always someone elses fault make no mistake!

------------------
                      Treat every day as the most precious day you have!

Comment

Originally posted by RaychelR:
                        OMG, I am listening to the news and they just held a press conference.. Diarro's own mother has confessed to suffocating her own son and then burning his body.

What is this world coming to...
                        Not to worry dear...his spirit went up...her's went down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 313 members and 4184 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X