300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEO website that exposes LEO's who cite other brother LEO's

I read the article on this today, anybody know what the actual website is? I've been trying to find it with no luck.

uh oh not this again

Comment

Make It Stop, Make It Stop, Make It Stop.
      The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
      -Neal Boortz

Comment

why are you two on the site? JK, I am interested so please post it or pm it to me, thx!

Comment

I would like to see that site

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I also looked but didn't find it...
            "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

I think it would be a pretty interesting site to read. Wonder if the cops here who claim they never write other cops might get exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by SHERIFF
                I think it would be a pretty interesting site to read. Wonder if the cops here who claim they never write other cops might get exposed?

I am sure the VSP guys would top the list

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
                  I am sure the VSP guys would top the list
                  If so, we can only assume this means they are out there doing what they're getting paid for, without showing any favoritism to those people who think the law doesn't apply to them?

Comment

Please if someone finds it then post it or PM me with it, I was looking for somebody who might have stumbled upon it to provide.

I think it could be a good site or it could be bad, just depends on how its set up. I would like to put the trooper on there who wrote me a fix it ticket last Christmas day then after I signed it said "happy holiday's."

Comment

I have a question, why would any of you LEOs support having a website that outs another LEO for doing his or her job? A website like that is on the level of any other anti-police website that all of you hate.

Comment

copswritingcops.com adalah artikel cara main situs slot online banyak bonus jackpot permainan provider bersertifikasi fairplay dan bebas bot.
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Well problem with the story on the front page is, it's the wife who gets cited. How is the officer really to know her husband is an officer and not bsing him? heh

Comment

Originally posted by AZLawDawg

Thanks.
                            I almost want to get a ticket on the interstate so I can post on the site

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
                              Thanks.
                              I almost want to get a ticket on the interstate so I can post on the site
                              But why? We don't usually believe direct tv techs when we pull them over and they claim to be a cop. We kinda need to see some proof.
                              feel surrounded by LEO impersonators?

real cops get verified by forum admins at

law enforcement forums .com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2251 users online. 91 members and 2160 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X