Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can Jellybean, but not without the extra carbs! a low carb diet is extremely difficult without the benefit of meat.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I was a member of "The Clean Plate" club. I wsn't allowed up fro the table until my plate was clean. As a result, I battle my weight. But I did not do that with my son. When he ate, he out how much h wanted on his plate and ate til he was full. As a result, he's very slim and trim. Always has been.

Comment

Mitzi, I was the same way. It was waste not want not in my house. Which meant, you didnt' do anything until you finished your meal. I hated that, because when my mother was making my plates up, she would put way to much on there for a little child. She didn't realize, my belly was smaller than hers. There were nights that I would sit and eat trying to finish it until I just threw up. That always got me excused from the table. I too have always had to battle to keep my weight low. Anyway, I don't make my son finish everything either. Sometimes he may not eat much, other times he eats 2 plate fulls. I let him eat at his pace.
        In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

Well I'm not at all suprised that Louisiana is on there. Every thing we eat is either floating in grease or gravy. The main problem is after all the chemical plants throw everything in the Mississippi River we are the last ones to get our drinking water from it. One good glass is a dose of cancer. We have the whole Mississippi River down here and most people have well water delivered to there house including me. [Frown]
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

We don't like to admit it, but sooner or later we are all going to die. Becoming a vegetarian is too much of a sacrifice just to add another two or three years to my life. There are very few vegetables that I really like. If I ate them day after day after day I would soon start to hate them also. I have tried dieting a few times without any permanent results. I can stand that no-fat, no-salt, no-sugar, no-flavor type food just so long.

[ 10-24-2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Snoopy1 ]

Comment

Is there a link to this? I'm curious where Mass fell. From what i see, I'm sure its not on the top ten.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5912 users online. 355 members and 5557 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X