Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigskin
    replied
    CopinNY: Saw your post on your vacation & the pictures. Mine wasn't near that "scenic". Only saw one topless girl at the pool. But the trip was worth it in stress relief.

And I didn't mean to rub it in to those not fortunate enough to take a vacation. When you do get to take one, I hope you have as good a time away from work as I did. Between Red Ribbon Week, Halloween & Fall Festivals, & questions about snipers, I'm ready to take another one.

Leave a comment:

• Jules
    replied
    I've worked for 2 years now at the cleaners, where "paid" vacation does not exist. If I take a vacation it puts my budget in a real pinch. Maybe if I stand on the corner out here I can come up with the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Thankd, Piper! You jogged my memory! I think we went to Galinburg, Tennese one time! lol My H just starte a new job about 3 months agom. No vacation in sight for a long time. Even if he COULD go on vacation, no $$$$$ to do that! *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Steve in PA
    replied
    ya know!!!!!!!!!!

vacation????? what the heck is that??????

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    Could someone explain to me what a vacation is? I've forgotten

(EDIT: What I am going on in FOUR days!!!)

va

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Could someone explain to me what a vacation is? I've forgotten

Leave a comment:

• CopInNY
    replied
    Pigskin, welcome back! I too just returned from vacation in Key West, FL, and I am miserable being back here. I had a great time, and I'm glad to hear you did as well. Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Welcome back!!! Hope you had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    started a topic I'm back

I'm back

A little darker tanned & a little more tired. We had a wonderful cruise with great weather & no problems. Came back to work yesterday but it was W-A-A-A-Y too hectic to get online. So what have I missed? What are the GOOD topics to start catching up on. There are so many & I'm only caught up to last Thursday's newspaper (not a very fast reader).

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3790 users online. 258 members and 3532 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X