300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

A little darker tanned & a little more tired. We had a wonderful cruise with great weather & no problems. Came back to work yesterday but it was W-A-A-A-Y too hectic to get online. So what have I missed? What are the GOOD topics to start catching up on. There are so many & I'm only caught up to last Thursday's newspaper (not a very fast reader).

Welcome back!!! Hope you had a great time!

Comment

Pigskin, welcome back! I too just returned from vacation in Key West, FL, and I am miserable being back here. I had a great time, and I'm glad to hear you did as well. Welcome back

Comment

Could someone explain to me what a vacation is? I've forgotten

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Mitzi:
          Could someone explain to me what a vacation is? I've forgotten

(EDIT: What I am going on in FOUR days!!!)

va

Comment

ya know!!!!!!!!!!

vacation????? what the heck is that??????
            Steve

Comment

Thankd, Piper! You jogged my memory! I think we went to Galinburg, Tennese one time! lol My H just starte a new job about 3 months agom. No vacation in sight for a long time. Even if he COULD go on vacation, no $$$$$ to do that! *sigh*

Comment

I've worked for 2 years now at the cleaners, where "paid" vacation does not exist. If I take a vacation it puts my budget in a real pinch. Maybe if I stand on the corner out here I can come up with the difference.
                Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

CopinNY: Saw your post on your vacation & the pictures. Mine wasn't near that "scenic". Only saw one topless girl at the pool. But the trip was worth it in stress relief.

And I didn't mean to rub it in to those not fortunate enough to take a vacation. When you do get to take one, I hope you have as good a time away from work as I did. Between Red Ribbon Week, Halloween & Fall Festivals, & questions about snipers, I'm ready to take another one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4825 users online. 292 members and 4533 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X