Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOPPIN' IN

Hey

Hope all of you (who were in school) did well in your semsters... The jury is still out for me, it was tough but I made it.

I am currently volunteering (will turn into an Internship next semester)for the DA's office here and that keeps me busy. I now have an inkling of the BS LEO's have to go through everyday from the worst to the most foolish of things! I just shake my head in wonderous amazement....

For those of you in school, well, good luck next semester....it will be my last and I will finally have that degree 12 yrs after I started. Better late than never I guess!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

Stay safe guys and gals

Gracie
    "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
    --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Great to hear Gracie! I start back on Monday.. so only a few days of freedom left for me. Actually, I look forward to going back but I will miss all the free time I spent at the gym. I did pretty well.. only one B+ and the rest A's.

Anyway, good luck on your grades from last semester.. and hang in there! You can do it!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Hello Gracie!
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Rachel,

Great news on your grades, that is awesome! I hope mine turn out that way.....we will see . My semester just ended before Christmas so I am off until the last week of January [Wink] .

Sgt Dave,

Hello to you too....

Comment

Gracie, it only matters that you made it! CONGRATULATIONS! I remember when I graduated from college. I have 2 degrees, graduated with honors and it was such a feeling of accomplishment. Strange thing tho was that my family couldn't have cared less. It was like it was no big deal. Just this year, my Father said, "Is it you or you sister that went to college?" I said, "Me, Dad". *sigh* It' not their fault. It just wasn't something they really cared about.
          But you be proud of yourself!

Comment

Mitzi,

I am not quite through yet....one more semester to go [Wink] . I definitely am proud of what I have accomplished so far....it has been difficult.

I know what you mean about the family thing.....my mom is a trooper but I haven't spoken to my father in years so I don't expect much from him.

Hope things are going well for you!

Gracie

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3441 users online. 218 members and 3223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X