300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of an animal are you?

Me, I'm a weasel. So what are you? (no lame pig jokes please!)

A Bear.... I like Bears.
    Sleep all winter, goof off in the meadows all summer, eat the occassional hiker or environmentalist.
    What a life.

Comment

OH that's EASY. I'm a cat and all are my slaves!!
      Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

A wolf.....no doubt about it.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I guess a dog. I love almost everyone (although reserved with strangers [Wink] ), I'm loyal, and can be a best friend to almost everyone. So I guess that's me!
          If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

A Cougar.

Comment

Is an Ahole an animal?
              "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

I'm a kitten, and you should hear me purr. [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by kateykakes:

Hmmmmmmmm, no comment. [Wink]

Comment

An eagle. Fly high, swoop down on unsuspecting prey and do them in before they know what happened. Plus, I'm bald.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by kateykakes:

Can I scratch your belly??????? [Wink]

BTW. My nickname in HS was pooh.....as in pooh bear, so I guess I'm a cuddly bear
                      Steve

Comment

I guess I'm a Tiger. Katey I'd like to hear you purr too.
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

How come nobody ever picks a fish, hey there animals too? [Wink] Ok then just to use a fish I think I
                          LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

[Eek!] *gasp* that means i better move to california to be away from you....drew....

i guess i'm a squirrel because i'm always running around stupidly with no particular reason...as in squirrels get killed crossing streets and stuff...and i'm always cautious...like as in squirrels stop all of the sudden and look at one place for a while with one arm on the ground and the other on the chest...and squirrels are cute and so am I... but of course those words are all subjective....
                            "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

I'll admit it. I'm a pig. I eat too much! oink oink.  -

I'm also a cat. A domestic cuddly one when I'm in a good mood  - and a TIGER when I'm po'd. Claws and all.  -

[ 10-22-2002, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
                              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4438 users online. 244 members and 4194 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X