X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Oink:
    My eyes are hazel, but I've been told they glow red whenever I'm posessed by demons...

Nah, it's just the after effects of spraying oneself with DOG REPELLENT!!

Leave a comment:

• Tprspouse
    replied
    We both have the same exact color.

Leave a comment:

replied
    quote:

Blue, but I wish I had another color because I am so tired of hearing, "your children have such beautiful eyes..they must get them from you". I hear it at least 1-2 times a week.

Both parents must have the genes for blue eyes in order for them to materialize in the offsprings phenotype.

Leave a comment:

• GRACE
    replied
    BROWN, but turn red in all pictures.....must be my devilish nature being revealed !

Gracie

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_Goddess
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Oink:
    You MIGHT get funny looks when you go into a church and fill up a water gun with holy water, but hey - They did it in 'The Lost Boys'. They did get funny looks too....

My eyes are hazel, but I've been told they glow red whenever I'm posessed by demons... [/QB]

Actually, I have a better idea for squirt guns, fill it up with baby oil, pop it in the microwave.
    Chase each other around the house.... [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• Tprspouse
    replied
    Blue, but I wish I had another color because I am so tired of hearing, "your children have such beautiful eyes..they must get them from you". I hear it at least 1-2 times a week.

Leave a comment:

• Bob A
    replied
    Mine are dark green, except right around the pupil, where there is some dark brown. They used to be entirely brown, but I noticed about 10 years ago that they were becoming green.

As my uncle used to say..."you're full of s*** all the way up to your eyes".

My wife used to tell me this, but now, since her eyes are brown, I tell her "I'm not the one with brown eyes" [Wink]

Please explain what hazel is. It was my grandmother's name and I don't feel like finding my dictionary.

Leave a comment:

• Oink
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Traffic_Goddess:
    but I figured with my luck, I'd get a wooden stake in my chest.

Some of us know better than that, A person would have to be crazy to steak someone over a little thing like glowing eyes! Eyes can glow for any number of natural non-evil reasons. Upon noticing the glowing eyes, just to be sure you need to test by spraying the suspect with holy water. If they burn, THEN and ONLY then should you steak 'em. You MIGHT get funny looks when you go into a church and fill up a water gun with holy water, but hey - They did it in 'The Lost Boys'. They did get funny looks too....

My eyes are hazel, but I've been told they glow red whenever I'm posessed by demons...

[ 01-03-2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Oink ]

Leave a comment:

• tcsd1236
    replied
    Hazel

Leave a comment:

• Bill R
    replied
    Changing hazel also.

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    My eyes are hazel... but they change from green to grey to blue, depending on my mood.

Leave a comment:

• Lictalon
    replied
    Hazel...like my father's, and his father's before him, when Talon Son of Tal recieved them from the Gods.

Er...

My wife swears they change colors, but as I don't pay that much attention to mirrors, I couldn't tell you what. She does say they go green when I get ticked.

[ 01-03-2003, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Lictalon ]

Leave a comment:

• DesertRat
    replied
    Very bright blue. Most women I meet tell me how "beautiful" they are and I've been told they are my best feature more times then I care to count.

Hint to the woman folk. Not the thing a man wants to hear.

Leave a comment:

• FLLawdog
    replied
    Very dark brown. As my uncle used to say..."you're full of s*** all the way up to your eyes".

Leave a comment:

• JKT
    replied
    Very dark brown

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4360 users online. 241 members and 4119 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X