300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha Stewart's dark side.

You just have to read this sworn statement to appreciate it........... Martha Stewart and her bad temper.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

God I love The Smoking Gun! Always an entertaining read! Nite, did ya read the "free advices" ? http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/nutjob1.shtml I would love to have written that report.
    In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

This isn't the first incident with this women. There was a limousine, with several passengers in it that was on "her" road she accosted. She angrily pulled her SUV, or whatever the b**** drives and blocked the limo.
      The limo driver realized this ws a private drive but thought it was a road. She says he was driving the women passeneger past her house as a sightseeing thing.
      She was furious and called the police.
      I don't know what happened. I know she was on a talk show and said they knew what they were doing driving down "her" road.
      She sounds pretty paranoid to me. If she is that weird about it, she should have a security gate put on "her" road so no one can drive past her precious home.
      I think she just has a high opinion of herself.

Comment

Wow, what a b*tch!
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

You're being much too polite, Rachel! She's beyond b*tch!

Comment

Some classy behaviour there, Martha
            [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I've also heard of her going on tirades on the show with her crew.

Geeze, don't they have a three day wait on glue gun purchases?

Comment

What a horrible person she is, You can bet if it was the other way around he would be sitting in jail and she would be sueing the pants off of him. I still am a firm believer in what go's around comes around. So one day she will get her's.
                "To each his own"

Comment

She already has. Her husband of 20 something year left her for another woman. They are now married and have 3 children.
                  When her daughter married, she didn't want a "Martha Stewart" wedding. Ther were 5 people there, including the bride and groom. The wedding cake was 5 small pieces of cake, enough for a mouthful. Looks like she rebelled BIG time.

Comment

"Geeze, don't they have a three day wait on glue gun purchases?"

ROFL
                    "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I have no doubt that the outcome would have been different had the roles been reversed. No boubt at all.
                      Brad C. Nelson
                      <a href="http://www.Lightfighter.com" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>

• US Army 1989-2002
                      • Reserve Deputy, Benton County, Tennessee

Comment

This man was hurt yet she was not arrested for assault. Well, of course not, she's a celebrity. She is going to be on Oprah Winfrey today and I saw a promo. She is decorating a cake and Oprah says, "she makes her own sprinkles too". Who cares?
                        There are so many people out there like her, just a talented, just as able. They aren't showcased and whorshiped. They don't have her buck, budget or staff to be able to do this stuff.
                        Personally, I can do a lot of the stuff she does, without instructions from the Great One. Not to flatter myself, but it isn't that hard. It just takes money, supplies and who you know.
                        She sounds like she has a terrible, terrible temper. That's going to be her downfall. If you can't control your temper and treat people with respect, then eventually people will turn their backs on you.

[ 07-28-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5959 users online. 336 members and 5623 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X