Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cry when I hear a sad song and anytime I see my son be put through more. It could be post Christmas Blues.
    It may mean she needs aan antidepressant. I had a crying jag a few months ago that wouldn't stop. My dr put me on short term valium and Paxil. It helped a great deal. My H is like you...He wants to help but doesn't kow why I cry. The tears are much les since the paxil.
    It could also be that your daughter is gone...empty nest syndrome is really hard.

Comment

Did she tell you those things? or are you simply stating facts... I'd be crying by now too... with that attitude !!! [Wink] ... PS, I love christmas time too... not too many guys are into the whole decorations thing... you don't expect her to take it all down herself do you???
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I cry when people yell at me. Have you been yelling at her again? lol
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Shooter, my wife is about the same way. If and when you get your situation figured out, drop me a line, and share your secret with me.
          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Shooter, I can't help ya out. WOmen cry for various reasons. Maybe its just because things are happening. Changes are happening and she can't do anythign about it. I don't know, but anxiety does weird things to people.

Lately I find myself on teh verge of "happy tears" Like bittersweetness. Like a big DOPE, I actually let one or two fall in front of my BF and the only thing he says (which is comforting), You're so beautiful when you cry. I hide my face and he just prys my hands away and says.. "let me look at you". That makes me cry more. I never had anyone so sweet. Maybe she just thinks you are "so sweet."

Just tell her she's beautiful. Find a compliment. Yanno.. something corny but sweet.

Good Luck.
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

shooter,
              sometimes we just need to cry. It may be nothing or she just doesn't want to tell anybody what it is. Don't spend too much time trying to figure it out, as near as i can tell there isn't a man on earth that understands women or why women feel and act the way we do. I know my hubby is stumped. Just be loving and try not to let it bother you too much.

Comment

I am not a sensitive type so I don't cry much but when I do it's because I need to let whatever I am unhappy with out of my system.

[ 01-02-2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Code Kodi ]
                "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

Well....she seems fine this morning. Thanks for all the insights, suggestions, etc.

Fastie...

I didn't tell her those things. I was simply stating facts. Oh, yeah...I DO love Christmas. I love the warmth that seems to fill our house when the tree, decorations, cards, presents, etc get put out.
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Why do women cry?
                    MEN!!!!LOL

shooter-
                    You sound like as close to a perfect husband as you can get...maybe she's crying because she's HAPPY! We do that, too.

Hey Rachel....PMS??? That's the only time I can be myself!LMAO

Comment

My husband has no earthly idea what to do when I cry. He usually just goes in his office. But I had almost a breakdown after my son's last brain surgery and that caught his attention when I didn't want it to. I went out to the laundry room to cry and before I knew it, there he was. He actually put his arms around me and told me he was taking me to the dr.
                      At the dr, my tars still flowed and I became angry. I was yelling at him and at the dr. He did very well. He just sat and held my hand and when the dr had this smirky look on his face, I took it off. lol I was put on meds for awhile which helped but my tears are very deeply based on all we have all been through.
                      But, generally, my husband doen't know what to do bout my tears so he does nothing.

Comment

quote:
                        You sound like as close to a perfect husband as you can get
                        Thanks for the compliment, but I have more than my share of faults.

I think she was just feeling 'blue', what with the post-Christmas blahs, our daughter, her Master's program(which she has decided is a dead-end pursuit)work, etc.

Earlier last evening, I'd been talking with my folks about the house they were going to build for their retirement home. It'll be situated on 300+ acres we have in NW Alabama. I wanted input on it as it will stay in our family. My family is the only one to ever had title to the land. It was homesteaded in the 1850s.

ANYway...it's in a fairly remote setting. My wife has repeatedly stated she will NEVER live there, as it is 'too far' from 'everything'. I made the comment 'I'll miss you.' Yeah.....BAD move.....

Who knows....?

[ 01-02-2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

ANYway...it's in a fairly remote setting. My wife has repeatedly stated she will NEVER live there, as it is 'too far' from 'everything'. I made the comment 'I'll miss you.' Yeah.....BAD move.....

Man, are you fawkin nuts?????

Comment

Shooter, shooter.. tsk, tsk. A VERY bad move, indeed.

But you ARE male.. what does your wife expect?
                            No partner is worth your tears -
                            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Yeah, it's always good to tell your wife you value property over her.

Comment

For the record.....I was referring to when *I* retire.....not in the immediate future.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2978 users online. 206 members and 2772 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X