300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Best Agencies in Your State

What are the 2 best agencies in your state to work for as far moral, pay, and equipment go?
    R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Moral and equipment aside, oakland pd (great pay) san francisco pd (great pay) I hear santa clara is good too. If your looking for moral and good money San Jose pd.
    ..life is what it is...

Comment

If you want to go off just pay i would say it would be San Jose right? Well thanks for the reply. I am actually from ca and just want to hear about some outside ca. ca is toooooooo expensive.

Comment

hah! you got that right! thats why pay is number one.
        ..life is what it is...

Comment

I'm not an LEO, but for Nebraska I really would reccomend Nebraska State Patrol. The agency here is very very professional, the Troopers do a great job in their duties. I have done a alot of ride-alongs, but by far NSP impressed me the most.

2 thumbs up NSP(I think its Troop B, but I live in Madison County...Sorry if I got the wrong Troop letter)

Comment

Cpd

Coastie,

I have alot of respect for Chicago's Finest. First Class City and First Class PD.

Comment

Don't group them just by pay, thats not interesting. I don't know all the departments in my state, but Fayettville is very well paid, good equipment and I'm sure the moral is good. This is in arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                Don't group them just by pay, thats not interesting. I don't know all the departments in my state, but Fayettville is very well paid, good equipment and I'm sure the moral is good. This is in arkansas.
                I am not grouping just by pay. In my initial post i asked about a couple things including moral and equipment. Also i now want to add retirement to the above.

Comment

If I was 25 years younger, and 30 pounds lighter, and thinking about a career in some type of law enforcement again....... the only agency I would apply with is the Virginia State Police.

At the time I was eligible to apply with them, I was told I didn't stand a chance because I drove a brand new Corvette. They supposedly didn't hire people who drove fast sports cars, people who lived in trailer parks, and people with anything less than almost perfect eyesight. And I could see there were a lot better applicants than I being turned away at the time as well.

Comment

My completely unbiased opinion?

San Diego Sheriff!

Now if only the cost of living were better!
                    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

LASD, hands down. Known for Gang Unit, SWAT, Bomb Squad and other specialized units nation and world wide. I'm a little biased though.
                      Last edited by Five-0fromSoCal; 04-29-2006, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Here in WI, I'd have to say Madison and LaCrosse. Very different cities, very different types of policing. But I've heard very good things about both. Ashwaubanon (by Green Bay) is interesting too, if only because its the only Public Safety Agency in the state.
                        Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I would have to say as far as Eastern Nebraska goes, Blair PD and Washington Co. SD are the best two here for those general areas. Blair PD has the REAL LIFE supertrooper mentality as far as getting the job done and the local SD (Washington Co) is always there to aide when called as they listen in on the radio and cooperate fully without complaint or hesitation if the situation every gets hairy.
                          Go ahead.... make my day, BURGER PUNK!

Comment

I would say for South Carolina... Charleston PD and USC PD.
                            Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me.

Comment

Here in CA:

-California Highway Patrol
                              -LAPD
                              May God bless every single public servant out there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4827 users online. 353 members and 4474 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X