300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online small businesses

I was wondering if anyone has thier own online business? How did you get started? I want to start my own business painting animal portraits but I was just wondering how much red tape and hoops I have to go through. I have a talent and I might as well use it! (not to toot my own horn!) I'd have to take digitals of all the animal portraits I've done and pay for a website, I do know that much.
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

I am also starting an online business (9-1-1 Police Diecast). I use a great site called Bizhosting. It gives you a free shopping cart and everything you need with no pop ups, just a small banner ad. Check it out and let me know how it goes.

Alpha07
    Matt

Comment

Websites are very inexpensive. About $9 a year for the domain and you can get hosting with a reputable company that I would refer for about $36 a year.

Tpr... email me.. I'll hook ya up with the details on online ordering, a design etc..

[ 01-01-2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4697 users online. 263 members and 4434 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X