X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper, call us at the number you provided

This is what Chief Moose said last night at a news conference:
    quote:
    "To the person who left us a message at the Ponderosa last night, you gave us a telephone number. We do want to talk to you. Call us at the number you provided," said Montgomery County Police Chief Charles Moose at a brief news conference Sunday night.
    What do you think of this?

Interesting. I heard today at 4:15 pm that the person had called, but Moose said the transmission was difficult to hear, and he wanted the caller to call back.

Edited to add this from MSN:
    "...two phone numbers known only to the sniper were being routed into the task force headquarters. In a disguised voice, which sources said was only about 25 percent audible, the sniper was calling police.
    Police apparently have tried to communicate with the sniper three times after reportedly receiving a letter from the gunman following Saturday
    The ends justifies the means

Comment

I guess they really want to talk to the guy again now because there was another shooting reported in Maryland. No word on any link yet...
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

But it's so obvious that the Ride On bus driver is another victim of the sniper. No ballistic link but the murder pretty much tells it all. And I can't believe the person is demanding 10 million dollars...
        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

He knows that he won't get 10 million dollars.. I think he is now just playing with the police. It's all a game to him. And with the city shutting down, I bet he's so happy because he's now winning.
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

It's definitely a cat and mouse game. Reminds me so much of Son of Sam and the Zodiac killer. I believe the leters Son of Sam was caught by his letters, Zodiac was never caught. I'm not sure.
            He has control right now but he's giving them more info then he knows. He thinks he's brilliant. He hasn't met brilliant yet. But then again, as simple pullover could bust this open. I pray for something soon.

[ 10-23-2002, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6194 users online. 346 members and 5848 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X