300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

Just checking in, you's have all been busy posting away I see. I'm back from vacation in Key West, I had a great time, everything was a blast. Oh yeah, lots of nice photos. If anyone wants some, toss me a PM, theres tons of females. Some clothed.

Welcome back! We missed you! As for the pics, I'm sure the other guys will jump at the chance to see them. Partialy clothed women don't do anything for me [Wink]

Comment

Welcome back, Jay. Glad you had a nice time.

Comment

Welcome back, Jay

Glad you had a great time
        Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Welcome back Jay, glad you are back safe and sound!

Comment

Here you's go: http://www.pbase.com/copinny/key_west

Comment

WHOA! I KNOW you weren't one of them with your shirt up! And the famous Key West sunset....did you see the green light?

Comment

Holy Hooters Batman.... I need to go there for a vacation.
                Can we have the convention there???????? Please????

Comment

Welcome back
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Glad you had a good time. I think I been in New Orleans to long. The place looks nice. As far as the boobs go that's real common down here in the French Quarter. However I didn't say I get tired of looking. I need a vacation. Mitzi you said parcially clothed women don't turn you on how about completly nude. Anyway glad you had a good time. Next time please satisfy Mitzi. Not sure what she's looking for but I know she watches Jerry Springer on a regular basis. She might bend the gender a little bit.
                    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2132 users online. 144 members and 1988 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X