Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww shooter, that wasn't embarassing. That was having a caring, loving broken heart. Blessings ang hugs to you. ((((SHOOTER))) I used to cry too, even when I wasn't a teacher. I went into my son class in third grade and was standing there and smelled something. There, off to the side of the whole class, was sitting a very embarassed little boy. He had evidently slept and wet in bed in what he had on, a filthy white T-Shirt, pants so short, they were almost to his knees, filthy tennis shoes, with holes, no sock, filthy hair....It was heartbreaking.
    I went into the hall and put my head up against the wall, crying. To think the poor little fella had no one to care about him. I was sure he hadn't eaten.
    When I composed myself, I went to the office and asked what was being done about this little boy. They said the "social worker" was working on it. I said, "In the meantime, he has to sit like that in class? Don't you relize how embarassing it is?" The said, "Mrs. B, our hands are tied until social services does something." I said, "Well, mine aren't. I'm sending a set of clothes in for him each day and he better have them on if I come in."
    They told me I could not do that and neither could they.
    I raised holly hell with them until they agreed to letting him take a shower in the clinic and wearing clothes I provided for him. He would return them each day and wear less expensive stuff I found at thrift stores home (Hey, I wasn't rich).
    FINALLY, social services took over. He was put into a foster home and came in happy, healthy and CLEAN everyday.
    This young man was the valecdcitorian at my sons graduating class. I sat there with tears in my eyes, SO proud of him.
    So shooter, GOOD things can come of our caring too. I'm not saying what I did made him valedictorian. But I watched him as he grew. He was adopted into a caring loving family. THEY made him valedictorian. But I'll always remember, when I would be in my sons class, he'd come in smiling, clean, in nice new clothes.
    You have such a caring heart, Shooter. Think of they ones you helped in memory of the one you coudldn't.

[ 10-21-2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

Well, I don't know if it's my MOST embarassing moment, but it happened recently and is still fresh in my mind.

For the past 10 years I've organized an annual paintball outing with a group of friends. This year's event was a few weeks ago.

Every year I wear the same outfit: a pair of beat-up old camouflage pants and a newer Army-surplus shirt.

About midway through this year's event, I jumped into a trench while dodging 'enemy fire.' As I did I heard a "rrrrrrip." Sure enough, I'd wripped open my pants -- all the way from waist to crotch. Normally, I wouldn't bat an eye (hey, I'm a guy, what do I care if the world sees my BVDs?). But this year, for the first time ever and after many prior near-misses, I decided to wear a cup to protect the family jewels. Those of you who are familiar with cup technology know that there's a lot of, um, ventilation, in the rear.

So here I am, laying in a trench with paintballs whizzing over my head and my *** hanging out for all to see. I called to the referee to see if I could get a time-out or something to compose myself. When he got over to me, he laughed so hard he couldn't speak.

I spent the rest of the day with my shirt tied around my waist
      Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

When I was single a friend fixed me up with his cousin. We hit it off REALLY well. The next day we met up with my friend who asked how things went. She described everything including all the intimate details. [Eek!]
        Bill R

Comment

Shooter, check your PM.
          Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

I can tell you my ex-DIL's most embarassing moment. The day she walked up to me at Wal-Mart and said, "Hello, Mommie Dearest" hehehehehe need I say more?

Comment

Shooter,
              No need to be embarrassed. You are merely a compassionate human being.
              Take care,
              Mike

Comment

embarissing moments, way too many to post. I will say the one that sticks out in my mind,and will most likely result in a DQ in the physcological test. In 7th grade I just finished watching Pink Floyd the Wall. Long story short, every one at school was asking if I got a hair cut because I looked "different".

Comment

LMFAO..... MK that was funny... PM me the details.
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

How about doing a tour for a group of six year olds & their mommies & having your fly undone? The REALLY bad part was that our local TV station had sent a cameraman to cover the tour because they were doing a story on the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program & one of them was on the tour. The cameraman (being the only man there) was the one who discreetly pointed it out.

Comment

I had stomach problems and one day I was in class taking a test and it was sooooooooooooo quiet...and a fart that I did NOT anticipate let out...it was the start of a new semester so I didn't know anyone in that class and I was so embarrased I left without finishing the test...and never came back... [Frown]
                      "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Do girls 'fart'? I thought they.....never mind.
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

We do NOT fart...We TOOT!
                          And I remember another one. When my son was little he would call his..uh...male part his "Dinker". I picked him up one day when he was only three and he had drawn these picture. He said, "Look, Mommy, Dinkers!" I sai, "Oh, yes, well, very nice, honey." His teacher said, "What are Dinkers?" I said, Oh, it's just something he calls a toy he has." And my son says, "A Dinker is a toy?" And proceeds to look in his pants. I said, "NO, a dinker is not a toy!" He was SO confused. Then his teacher started laughing and I had to bend down and explain that what he had always called a dinker had another name. Man, I was so worried I had really messsed him up for life!
                          I can just IMAGINE what you poeople will say about THIS post. lol

[ 10-22-2002, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

quote:
                            I had stomach problems and one day I was in class taking a test and it was sooooooooooooo quiet...and a fart that I did NOT anticipate let out...it was the start of a new semester so I didn't know anyone in that class and I was so embarrased I left without finishing the test...and never came back... [Frown]
                            I dunno, but this might be the winner!!!!

[ 10-22-2002, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Jules ]

Comment

Hey Mitzi, we still don't have any slip stories from the guys!

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Jules:
                                Hey Mitzi, we still don't have any slip stories from the guys!

I don't wear a slip with my skirts, so no story for ya. [Wink]

[ 10-22-2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: 10mmMike ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5817 users online. 316 members and 5501 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X