Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do the shooting victims in the DC area have in common?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the shooting victims in the DC area have in common?

What are your opinions. Anybody?

They were all shot, presumeably by the same person or group of persons.

I think s/he/them is/are choosing her/his/their targets at random

Yes, I'm serious.

Comment

Crazy/aka/something/now.

That/sounds/about/right/.

Jim/Burnes

Comment

Leave it to Burnes to make light of a serious question. I never do that. [Wink]

Comment

Naw/it's/just/a/new/form/of/english/,/invented/by/my/left/wing/college/bud/,/CinJ.

Jim/Burnes

Comment

Well, Jim, when you're dealing with an unknown individual or group of indeterminite sex, it becomes neccessary when trying to talk about him/her/them ...

Comment

/Well/here's/what/I/think./

/The/victims/were/all/Americans/going/about/their/business/in/the/DC/area.

/That/is/what/they/had/in/common./

/This/act/is/designed/to/create/panic/and/chaos/and/shut/down/the/DC/area/

/I/think/it/is/succeeding./

[ 10-20-2002, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

Boys! Making/fun/of/a/known/liberal/for/just trying to /type accurately and "politically/correct?"

What am I to think? [Eek!]
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Except this last guy *isn't* in the DC area. And while all the victims may have been citizens, I don't believe the sniper/s is/are bothering to verify the victims' citizenship status before shooting.

S/he/they is/are identifying easy targets (which all of us are at that range), making sure s/he/they has/have an avenue of escape, and pulling the trigger.

Dave: just trying to be as accurate as possible.

Comment

Bullet wounds. That may sound flippant, but that, from my perspective, is the only thing that the victims have in common.
                    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

I see a VERY slight change in him/her/them. They shot where no white van was seen, in fact, they thnk it was from the woods. Now, they are hiding. They may switch from hiding/white van/new vehicle. Also, twice, they have missed their target meaning two people are still alive. This is gonna royally **** them off. They may start falling apart, getting more disorganized or sit back and wait a bit.
                      Whatever happens, LE is gonna have to get REAL lucky with this. I PRAY this doesn't become a national pastime when the real loonies copycat.
                      But we are not alone, remember....Between God and the brains of LE, this thing will be overcome.

Comment

And a few GOOD GUYS with guns...
                        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

The shooter and thats it. Or should i say coward.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

My 2 cents:

it's a nut with a gun, practising on random people, man, woman, childeren. If he was a pro some of them didn't survive. I think a group is not sensible. There is allways someone getting drunk and talking. Just one or two guys.
                            Better to die standing
                            than living on your knees.

Comment

Reminds me of the plot of a movie I saw years ago.

A man was determined to kill another person but knew he would be the first one suspected because many people knew he hated the other person. His solution was to randomly kill several other people in the same general area hoping that when he got around to the person he hated everyone would think it was just another person in a random series of killings.

I don't remember the name of the movie, who the actors were, or when it came out, but I never forgot the plot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5496 users online. 300 members and 5196 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X