Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Jim and Bob,

ROTFLMAOOOOO!!! You two are so bad!

Leave a comment:

• Bob A
    replied
    "...your membership to naughtynancy.com has been cancelled due to credit card rejection....."

Nice to know i wasn't the only one. Spankmehard.com sent a similar note also.

Leave a comment:

• WHC166
    replied
    ROFLMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I was recently dumped by email, and it was all over money. Talk about cold and unfeeling;

"...your membership to naughtynancy.com has been cancelled due to credit card rejection....."

I'm still trying to get over it!

Leave a comment:

• Neltja
    replied
    David,

I'm sorry you were subject to such a hurtful experience. This was the action of a coward and an extremely insensitive individual.

"Man (or woman in this case) with heart of chicken must have legs of cheetah."
    anonymous

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    My son dumped a girl on the Internet by e-mail, twice. She was smart. got his phone number, called and reamed him out royally and put him on ignorre. lol! He deserved it!

Leave a comment:

• mmdavidw
    replied
    I got dumped via email about 6 years ago... have never and would never dump someone else by email.

David

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    started a topic Dear John, Im dun w/u

Dear John, Im dun w/u

Taken from Yahoo Internet Life...

"Email may ease communications, but it hasn't made us any more polite, an MSN study suggests. Ten percent of the 18-24 year old women participating in a 2,000 person survey had dumped a boyfriend by email. What's more, 66 percent of those polled said they're unconcerned with issues of puctuation, grammar, and style. About 16 percent sign emails with love and kisses..even to their bosses. Perhaps this explains your friend's raise."

So, has anyone here ever broken up with someone via email? I was surprised to find taht regards.com actually has break-up cards to send...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2520 users online. 131 members and 2389 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X