X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niteshift
    replied
    Moving to ask a cop.

BTW, is your pilots license for fixed or rotary? Some depts use fixed wing, a lot use rotary.

I'd suggest you look at US Customs since they have an air branch and do a sh*tload of air interdiction. And they hire people straight in as pilots. Another suggestion would be the Border Patrol, again, they use a lot of pilots.

Leave a comment:

• imawrestler
    started a topic some questions...please respond

some questions...please respond

i plan on persuing a career in a federal agency or a regualr lea, upon completion of college. i plan on doing the Marine Corps reserves while im in college. i plan on majoring in political science with a minor in criminal justice. i also plan on obtaining a pilots license. will the reserves, my degree, and my license make me competitive for the FBI or another a municipal pd? i have a few other questions. recently for lifeguarding i took the pip colorblindness test and failed. however, i can pass the falant colorblindness test. if i can pass one but fail the other, would i be good to go for selection. if not, do you know of any other agencies that would accept me. also, growing up i had very slight scoliosis which had already corrected itself, and i no longer have it. but becuase ive had it in my past, will i be disqualified. thank you for your time. i appreciate any tpe of help or advice you can give me. i am very open to suggestiong. thanks again.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2854 users online. 151 members and 2703 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X