300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the weirdest dream you had?

The more I think about my alligator dream the more crazier I think I'm getting.

What is the craziest or weirdest dream you've had?
    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

The one where I met you AND 'Mrs. Fish'.....and couldn't tell you apart.

j/k [Wink]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

the one where i had deja vu all over again...
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

JB,
        Do remember it for sure? Or do you only THINK you remember it? Maybe you just remember thinking about it, or thought you recalled a memory along those lines????

Again, maybe you just need to lay off of the salsa and tortilla chips....

Out
        American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

I don't have dreams...I always have nightmares about the same thing, losing my son.

Comment

I always dream about my son's birth. In "real life" my son's heart stopped beating about a minute before he was born. He came into the world blue & lifeless. A team of doctors were in the room and resuccitated (did I spell that right?) him. He's fine now. but in my dream he always dies and it always seems so real. I've had this dream ever since the day he was born.
            [Frown]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by huff317:
              JB,
              Do remember it for sure? Or do you only THINK you remember it? Maybe you just remember thinking about it, or thought you recalled a memory along those lines????

oh i remember for SURE... this thread brought it all back [Wink]

actually, i dont know what the weirdest dream i've had is. i have so many, and lately so many nitemares. i'm sure it's stress-related. i will have to think about the weirdest one ever, though...
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

The weirdest dream I ever had was that I had died and was on a tour group through heaven. Then I find out that it's just a near death experience and I find myself in a hospital room.

I dream in technicolor!

I also had another dream that was so vivid. It was like a movie. It had a plot (about a war vet), good dialogue, a great ending, narration, and even ending credits and a soundtrack!!! Best movie I've ever seen!
                If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

There's a garage next to my Mom's house. When I was younger, I had a dream that there was a man dressed in a scuba suit and flippers living in it. At night, he came up the front stairs with a knife and tried to get in. I kept trying to run up the stairs to wake up my parents but I was stick in the stair "quicksand" forever. Then I woke up.

I think he still lives there, but I'm not sure.
                  "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                    I dream in technicolor!

Studies seem to indicate that women dream in color and MOST men dream in B/W. I happen to dream in color.......WHEN I dream.

Lately, my 'dreams' seem to consist of 'dreaming I'm not sleeeping...'
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

I dreamed I was flying, without a machine.

Comment

It's a bird....

It's a plane...

NO...

It's SuperMike!

Comment

I liked my dream where Sylvester ate Tweety, and Tweety was screaming as he was chewed up! [Eek!]
                          That poor cat went all those years without even a little bird (not even a mouthfull) to eat.
                          I dream in color.
                          I hate the occasional recurring ones though when I'm trying to shoot some scumbag or monster and my gun either doesn't fire or the bullets are real slow and bounce off the scumbag...
                          I hate that one!!!
                          I always wake up feeling like I've been cheated of some good moving target practice...Oh well, then I have to settle for a PC game.
                          All of god's creatures are entitled to live without fear of "gun violence" except for you and your family. - <a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/selfdefense_quiz.htm" target="_blank">Source</a>

Comment

lmfao .. jelly you crack me up.

Nightmare/weirdest... LOSING AT LETS MAKE A DEAL!

GOSH WAS I EVER ****ED! I woke up ****ed off!

[ 01-02-2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
                            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4442 users online. 239 members and 4203 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X