300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Movista......

I work for a real PD now with radar, MDT's and all.Worked STEP (selective traffic enforcement program)a couple weeks ago with a Sgt. As he is explaining the radar system to me I look at the dash mounted box and there it was.... MOV/STA. I thought of you and your story and had to smile.I have not gotten "tagged" yet, bound to happen soon. Just wanted to share that with you.Take care brother.

Hey, Bro!! Thanks for the greeting. Glad you are getting the job done down there! Check this out....Are you in LiveOak?? LVPD??? If so, we are on the same MDT database. We can message from car to car. I am off this weekend, but I will be back Monday at 6pm-6am and Tuesday 6pm-6am., then I will work all next weekend 6pm-6am. Look in the 'lineup' for 0634...that's me. See ya, bro. Have fun!

------------------
    Don't get mad at God for creating man-eating tigers...be thankful that He didn't give them wings.
    "When the law goes bad, there ain't no law...Just a fight for survival." Billy Jack

Comment

Small world huh? I'm still reserve so I do not have regular hours right now. Next time I'm out I'll try to raise you.Let me know if you will be in the greater SA area and we will get together. See ya, stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6228 users online. 387 members and 5841 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X