300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough day on the Job...

I saw these reports from Marshfield, Wisconsin.

Life can't be all bad if 2 out of 3 police reports are about stray cats.

Posted April 19, 2006
    Police

A Marshfield man brought two stray cats to the Marshfield Police Department at 8:15 a.m. Monday from the 2200 block of South Maple Avenue. Neither the cats, a young black male and an orange female, was wearing collar or tags and both were taken to the Pet Motel.

A Marshfield woman reported a stray cat at 12:02 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of North Vine Avenue. The black and white male was not wearing a collar or tags and was taken to the Pet Motel.

A 22-year-old Antigo man was taken into custody on domestic abuse disorderly conduct charges at 8:48 a.m. Monday in the 600 block of N. St. Joseph Avenue. He posted bond and was released. Charges will be requested through the Wood County district attorney's office.

Life begins at 40...

I wonder if there is a connection here in this crime spree. Did the cats become stray because of the domestic?

It's nice to have these days every so often tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrain
      I wonder if there is a connection here in this crime spree. Did the cats become stray because of the domestic?

It's nice to have these days every so often tho.
      LOL I believe the cases are unrelated.

Life begins at 40...

Comment

gotta love it. . . four years of college and etc. to chase around aunt B's cat. Wisconsin

Comment

I may sound like a boring dude here, but as my wife tells me, boring days are safe days.
          For every one hundred men you send us,
          Ten should not even be here.
          Eighty are nothing but targets.
          Nine of them are real fighters;
          We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
          Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
          And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Ah, Marshfield, I knew ye so well.

I used to work in that town. The activity report doesn't surprise me.

Being a small town cop myself, that would constitute a VERY busy day for me.
            Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kirch
              Ah, Marshfield, I knew ye so well.
              I used to work in that town. The activity report doesn't surprise me.
              Being a small town cop myself, that would constitute a VERY busy day for me.
              My mom was from Tigerton. I am a city girl, born and raised in Minneapolis.
              I love reading stuff like that..too bad it isn't like that everywhere.

Here is a sample of some of the more serious calls from the week of 4/13 to 4/18, This is from one precinct in MPLS

Shooting at 2030 hours.
              Victim said he was shot but he was not. Then he said he was shot at. His only injuries were a couple small cuts from his broken window in the door. Victim refused to say who the shooter was. The victim has a GM warrant for escape from custody, and a squad was going to see if he could be released so he can be booked.

Domestic Assault 1 1029 hrs
              Squad dispatched on a DASLT 1 where the landlord observed 50 yr old female bleeding from the nose, head, ears, face... Suspect was booked for DASLT 1. Victim rushed to hospital for what was later described as broken nose, eye sockets and jaw... Car XX arrived, along with Family violence investigators.

Home Invasion Robbery 1000 hrs
              Officers were dispatched to a home invasion robbery. These 2 addresses were also victims of home invasion robberies on Monday, April 10, and other dates within the past few weeks. Suspect description aired by dispatch was same as aired on previous calls to this address. Victims at these addresses are non English speaking Hispanics. AP ordered victims to open the door to their homes at gunpoint, points gun at victims head and demands cash. He also ransacked house. Squads responded to the area. Officers G & M observed the suspect near ____, which was later found to be a third victim address. AP ordered the victims at this address to the ground and fired a round at them inside their home. Officers G & M observed suspect with gun in hand and gave chase. Officer H. picked up the foot chase and chased AP to the rear of ____where he was apprehended by Officer H., and Officer B. Officers arrived to assist with scenes. AP positively Id by victims. Resources: 410, 412, 420, 430, 424, 426, 924, Car 21, 4401, 4404, Car 710, 961-k9, 408

SHOOT
              Victim and his two passengers were in the area of ____ attempting to buy cocaine when they were attacked by 6-7 black male suspects. Three of the suspects reached into the victims van and told him to put the van in park. The armed suspect told the victim he was going to shoot him if he didn’t put the van into park. The suspect shot the victim who was driving the van and then ran off and was GOA. The victim then drove the van to the area of W/L where officers located him. He was shot in the upper left portion of his back. He was taken to North Memorial and was listed in critical condition. Car X, XX, and XXX responded to scene. Squad 4XX observes a stolen at 16th/M. Officers attempt to stop the vehicle at 21st/P. Vehicle flees from officers. Vehicle pulls over at Pl/U. Six parties apprehended all juveniles. Driver booked JDC. Car X notified.

04/15/06
              Officers responded to area of _____. regarding shots fired at 1808 hours. Officers checked area and spoke with people in neighborhood but were unable to locate victims or suspects. Officers did locate and recover 3 spent shell casing at that intersection. At 1825 dispatch aired that a vehicle showed up at North Memorial with one party DOA. Officers canvassed the area. Car X was advised and XXX and Homicide responded to the hospital along with Car XX.

Monday April 18
              ROBBERY OF BUSINESS
              Squad 4XX, Officers B. and O., responded to 4XX regarding a ROBBERY OF BUSINESS. Squad 4XX, Sgt. P., assisted the squad in obtaining information from the RP, who spoke Spanish. Car XX responded and processed the scene. Other responding squads checked the area for the suspect but were unsuccessful.

(Another case for one of the K9's - BURGLARY OF DWELLING (Week ending 4/11). At about 2100 hours, squads sent to above on an Audible Alarm. Squad 9XX, Officer B., was first to arrive and observed a male leaving the rear of the house. Officer B. ordered male to stop but burglar ran SB on D.
              Officer B., with the assistance of his K-9 partner, B. , captured fleeing burglar in the front yard of ____
              Captured burglar was taken to HCMC to fix up bite wounds then booked HCJ. Good Dog!)
              Last edited by MEA0306; 04-21-2006, 08:25 PM.

Life begins at 40...

Comment

Originally posted by MEA0306
                LOL I believe the cases are unrelated.
                Are we SURE of this? Maybe the fight was your classic cat lover vs cat hater meltdown?
                shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5952 users online. 315 members and 5637 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X