300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Motor yet

OK, now I want to be an Okie motor Officer, note the front and rear mounted RADAR, nice. No speed racer will elude that thing for sure.

Is that what I think it is?

Comment

Yes, that is a boat in the background.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt218
        Is that what I think it is?
        Sure is....two grey iso-containers in the background.

Do I win a prize?

Comment

I've seen a Yamaha R1 but never the busa. You're right nothing would get away from you. I was looking at buying one a couple years ago but considering you can get up to over 100mph in second gear is a bit much. It might as well come with a coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch

Yes, that is a boat in the background.
            Well Goldwings aren't exactly performance machines but ....

Originally posted by Mirrain
            I've seen a Yamaha R1 but never the busa. You're right nothing would get away from you. I was looking at buying one a couple years ago but considering you can get up to over 100mph in second gear is a bit much. It might as well come with a coffin.
            Busas are terrifically fast in a straight line, but in twisting canyon roads they're less than ideal, I'm reminded of a line from Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - "Looks like a fish, moves like a fish, steers like a cow"
            Mankind shall not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Dithyrambe Sur La Fête Des Rois -- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784)

Comment

lol, so true.

I've heard they are just awful on corners.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4678 users online. 314 members and 4364 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X