300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Prayers

This may get moved to Family but I'll post here first.
    On August 13, my son will be put in the Mayo Clinic hospital for a week long testing to see if he qualifies for this very serious brain surgery. They have to monitor him for a full week to pinpoint the origin of the seizures.
    I really need prayers for this wonderful young man. He has been very sick since he was 14, then went through brain surgery and then married and divorced in one year. He deserves so much happiness and I am praying with all my heart this surgery will let him drive and lead a normal life!
    Thanks in advance!

I hope they find a way to help your son Mitzi, our prayers will be with you. I don't go to Family so if you didn't post it here I wouldn't have seen it.

Comment

Mitzy,

You and your son have been and continue to be remembered in my prayers, not only for physical healing but also for patience, serenity and courage during these trying times.

Neltja
      When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

Thanks.....I try so hard to stay positive and laughing. But there have been days of true despair over this. But, I just know he is going to be ok!

Comment

I really hope You and your family get thru this difficult time. I also do not go to family so i am glad you posted it here too.
          "To each his own"

Comment

Dear Mitzi,

I dont know if i told you about my 6th Sense b4??? I am really good at it. Its a gift from GOD u know.

And i really really feel that your son will be ok soon. And plus my prayers will be with you friend. I hope everything will be ok soon and i hope GOD will give your son health, success and happiness.
            "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
            www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
            Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Prayers with you and family & may God bless you for even asking. I believe in prayer myself. I've heard some say that God didn't answer their prayer but think about it, there are several possible answers to anything; Yes, No, No now but later, etc...
              Again, God Bless you...

Comment

I am a firm belieever in prayer. There have been times I wished that things would go faster but I knew that, in time, prayers would be answered. I also pray that my son qualifies for this surgery and that the seizures are stopped forever. God is a great God.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5026 users online. 272 members and 4754 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X