Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPDBrad
    replied
    I spent my lovely New Years watching drunks try to hail cabs in the North Side bar district of Indy. Of course I made some good money working PT doing so.

Leave a comment:

• Tprspouse
    replied
    I gave up partying and getting drunk before I turned 21. Let's see....I remember waking up at 12:30 am and thinking to myself "it's 2003. Then, falling back asleep!

Leave a comment:

• dirtychops
    replied
    I ended up getting the night off so my wife and I watched a movie. It was another wild and crazy night at my house.

Leave a comment:

• huff317
    replied
    Frikkin' rotten year got me one last time....stopped off at Kroger to get some last minute items, went to leave and the stupid car died. Spent time last night TRYING in vain to fix it. Ruined the evening for me, anyway. Worst part it, it's probably going to take the money I had saved to start school with in two weeks. Talk about a sucker punch, I am so bummed...

Out

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    My husband went to bed at 10. He's a real party animal. lol

Leave a comment:

• MadMax
    replied
    I wish I was out drinking Guiness and Yager, instead I am here in Detention..... until 0700...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Big plans for tonight!!

Got to work at 3 PM and will be working until 7 AM. Ho much more exicting can my life get?

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    Staying home always sounds so good... but going out and doing something is always more fun !!! I'm not staying home this year... absolutely NOT.... (I'm also driving, so I won't be having too much fun... wouldn't want to shock my system with going out AND getting drunk)... LOL besides, my dear brother made sure to mention to me.... "There will be lots of TRAPS out there tonight".. that's what he calls the sobriety checkpoints.... geezzz....

Leave a comment:

• DaveInTx
    replied
    Dozing in front of the TV.

DaveInTx

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    replied
    My sister, brother-in-law, nephew, & Mom come up every New Years Eve. My nephew can't shoot fireworks where they live but we can out in the county. We'll have a laid back party of snacks & soft drinks & play some chickenfoot (dominoes) before going out to pop fireworks. Plus, we haven't had our Christmas yet so we'll be opening gifts as soon as I get home.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Babysitting three grandchildren (ages 11, 6 and 4).

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'll be running rescue squad calls all night. Woo-Hoo!

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    home with my wife and LOVING it! i gave up new year's partying when i gave up the music business....and DON'T miss it!!

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    I am working from 10:30 am to 11:30pm tomorrow night. I worked the same shift today, the same shift Sunday, and the 4pm to 12:30am shift Saturday. I also work the 10:30 and 8pm shift on Wednesday. I'm sleeping every free minute I get.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by InSane1:
    I answered this already I think. I'm going to my cousins house. Gonna hang out with a bunch of DK mexicanos and drink tekillya.

now THAT i would travel for
    are you having coquito too? or is that only a puerto rican drink...

i have lots of "coquito memories" ...sort of... [Wink]

i'm staying home.. on couch.. with dog..

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5204 users online. 307 members and 4897 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X