Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InSane1
    replied
    I answered this already I think. I'm going to my cousins house. Gonna hang out with a bunch of DK mexicanos and drink tekillya.

Lookin forward to it. When we get together there aint no stoppin us. Although, I'm not a big crowd person, I love hanging out with my family. * I hope they bust out the karaoke machine, thats real entertainment with us*

[ 12-31-2002, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: InSane1 ]

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    5:00 PM eat at Romedeo's with 14 other couples from church...all close friends.

7:00 PM Go watch a movie at the theater with friends.

9:00- 9:30 Show up at friends house. Big house. Pool table, several pin ball machines, Large screen TV and all the food and goodies you can eat.

BTW, weve been doing this for about 15 years now. Its great.

Sometime after 1:AM or so, go home and sleep. Depending on how I feel, I may help with the DWI watch,as the State Police and the Sherrifs are asking for all the help we can get. They are realy hitting it hard this year.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    I was invited to my friend Josh's but it's going to be a big beer fest with the rest of his slobbering drunken bodybuilder friends. Not exactly my idea of fun. So, I'm either spending it at my brother's house with a close group of family and friends or I might ride with the Cincinnati Fire Department. It's bound to be an exciting night in Cincy...

Oh, I'm not much of a partier either. I've never been the social butterfly.. I'd rather cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie with a special someone

[ 12-30-2002, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: RachelR ]

Leave a comment:

• kheya
    replied
    home snuggling with the honey...

Leave a comment:

• Godside
    replied
    I've got to work New Years Eve, but as soon as five o'clock chimes in, I'll be en route to the store to pick up a few items. My fiancee is coming into town to spend New Years with me and I want to make it special so I figured I would set up a private little dinner for us, rent some movies, and just hang out. Since neither of us drink alcohol, also on the menu will be two chilled bottles of Welch's Sparking Grape-Juice (White and Red Grape). Needless to say, the New Year will probably be brought in with prayer and thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Oh I'm sure wife and I will celebrate this new years like we have so many in the past. Sound asleep in our bed!

Partying is for the younger set. Or perhaps the "younger minded" set. [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• Badgerland
    replied
    I'm working a 12 hour shift, babysitting all you partiers. I'd rather be at home with la familia.

Leave a comment:

• Jules
    replied
    I'm going to a friend's house for snacks and pool games and just plain sane fun. Since it's only one block from my house, I won't worry if I have One Too Many!!! Happy New Year!!

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    No party this year, I'll get home by 11:30 PM and open a bottle of wine and relax.

Leave a comment:

• Law573
    replied
    Going to the neighbor's for dinner and to watch movies before work. Woo Hoo..... big party, eh?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Badabing!!!... in the recliner watching the History channel!! I don't go to many parties either.

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    started a topic Partier or......?

Partier or......?

I've never been much of a partier. Even when I do go, I usually end up in a dark corner watching everyone else.

So....how do YOU plan to spend this New Year's Eve.....partying or curling up on the sofa at home with a good book, movie, significant other, etc?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6019 users online. 328 members and 5691 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X