Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be running rescue squad calls all night. Woo-Hoo!

Comment

Babysitting three grandchildren (ages 11, 6 and 4).

Comment

My sister, brother-in-law, nephew, & Mom come up every New Years Eve. My nephew can't shoot fireworks where they live but we can out in the county. We'll have a laid back party of snacks & soft drinks & play some chickenfoot (dominoes) before going out to pop fireworks. Plus, we haven't had our Christmas yet so we'll be opening gifts as soon as I get home.

Comment

Dozing in front of the TV.

DaveInTx

Comment

Staying home always sounds so good... but going out and doing something is always more fun !!! I'm not staying home this year... absolutely NOT.... (I'm also driving, so I won't be having too much fun... wouldn't want to shock my system with going out AND getting drunk)... LOL besides, my dear brother made sure to mention to me.... "There will be lots of TRAPS out there tonight".. that's what he calls the sobriety checkpoints.... geezzz....
            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Big plans for tonight!!

Got to work at 3 PM and will be working until 7 AM. Ho much more exicting can my life get?
              "All the people like us are we,
              And everyone else is They"

Comment

I wish I was out drinking Guiness and Yager, instead I am here in Detention..... until 0700...

Comment

My husband went to bed at 10. He's a real party animal. lol

Comment

Frikkin' rotten year got me one last time....stopped off at Kroger to get some last minute items, went to leave and the stupid car died. Spent time last night TRYING in vain to fix it. Ruined the evening for me, anyway. Worst part it, it's probably going to take the money I had saved to start school with in two weeks. Talk about a sucker punch, I am so bummed...

Out
                    American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

I ended up getting the night off so my wife and I watched a movie. It was another wild and crazy night at my house.
                      "The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
                      must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war"

--Gen Douglas MacArthur 1962

Comment

I gave up partying and getting drunk before I turned 21. Let's see....I remember waking up at 12:30 am and thinking to myself "it's 2003. Then, falling back asleep!
                        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I spent my lovely New Years watching drunks try to hail cabs in the North Side bar district of Indy. Of course I made some good money working PT doing so.
                          Do your best, do what is right

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6582 users online. 381 members and 6201 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X